Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact (8033 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / The New Face Of Job Recruitment Scam In Nigeria!!! / Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by baba4life: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2008
hi guys i went for this written test/interview on saturday at one esther breakthruogh nig.ltd however i got this text this morning dat i passed and i should come pick up my letter of recomendation to the company that wants to employ me,but i should bring 1,350 along for this does anybody know about them(esther breakthrough nigeria ltd,and has anyone got a job through them please reply,thank you all
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by asaajuomo1(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2008
SCAM!!!! They have nothing to offer. They are the NO. 1. Fraud agent in Nigeria. SCAM !!!!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by thoneyus(f): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
I ACTUALLY PAID THE 1,350naira BUT LO & BEHOLD THEIR RECRUITMENT IS A FAKE ONE, AM SURE U WILL POSTED TO WHERE THERE ARE NOT RECRUITING AT ALL LIKE INVESTMENT & INSURANCE COMPANY .TO BE CANDID STAFF OF ESTHER BT SHOULD ALSO LOOK FOR WHERE THEY WILL BE RECRUITED NOT THEM RECRUITNG FOR AN ORGANISATION, U NEED TO SEE THEIR DILAPIDATED OFFICE >: shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by cykababe(f): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2008
[b]i went there last year after they told me that i passed their test and to come for the recommendation letter to the company that needed my service wit 1,050 naira.there ,i saw one fustrated victim like me that hav paid for the last 2months still coming to pick 3rd recommendation letter. from there i learnt my lesson and disppeared from that place ,never to return even in my dreams. the solution to this fraudsters lies within the agency,guardian newspaper at most that always advertise them and expose unemployed to local 419.the worst part is that people experience this and still go back /apply to such local agancies like oceangate ltd,etc.stop patronizing them and they will close down for ever. run for ur dear life,bro.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by aniffy4eva(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2008
@ poster

LOL!!!! grin grin

So those guys still exist!!, grin grin, I was a culprit like 2 or 3 years ago,

I sensed the scam too late cos i had already paid, it was during a shoddy interview i had with them that it suddenly occurred to me that i was being duped, undecided, i never even bothered to go to the office that i was being referred to.

@ Poster

Don't stress yourself, and please do not pay them a dime.

N.B.

So they have started using aptitude tests, but people, honestly, you gotta hand it to them, tongue, (N1,350 * 1000 people is not small money o, shocked shocked), Do they still use that crappy office @ Ikeja??
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by chiemela24: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2008
Wow! guess everybody has a story to tell.I went for the test last year and to my greatest suprise, the questions that were given to me had absolutely nothing to do with my field.After sitting there for 10 minutes complaining that there must have been a mistake cus i studied Architecture and i cant even read the questions let alone to understand. Well, the next day i was sent an email congradulating me on my success.I was asked to bring N1,350 for a recommendation letter.I just kept on laughing cus i know i didnt write JACK on that test.That was how i knew it was a scam.I never bothered to go back. So, i dont advise anyone to go there. Cheers !
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by awa(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2008
I dont have a good feelings about this Esther "Breakdown" whatever. My hunches tell me they are not for real. Please aviod them like a plague.
[center]That's all I have to say!!![/center]
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by Ejovwokeme(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
I thought by now the police or the EFCC would have arrested them. They are crooks I know alot of people that have fall victim to them.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by weebee(f): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2008
Esther break wetin? Abegi run for your dear life b4 u are duped. I was there last year and thank God they were only able to collect 100 for file from me and the next day i got a letter telling me to bring 1,350 for one recommendation later becos i did well in the test. My brother i didnt even waste my precious time going over there again cos i knew nothing good could come out of it. I remember going for a test like that with one recruiting firm and we were served drinks and snacks and no fadin was collected. So you must exercise caution when any agent asks you for money before you are employed
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by ehrehri(f): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
will someone please tell the police,efcc,army or anyone to go shut down Estherbreakthrough, i was a victim last year, and i cant believe they are still doing evil to so may unsuspecting job seekers.may God , in fact,dont let me pour my anger
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by realwale: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

i am really suprised people still fall for their scam, i was a victim way back 2005, i was duped of 1050 but then there was nothing like test . i was sent on wild goose chases all over ikeja and environs, only to get there to be told they have never heared of estherbreakthru or to be told there is no vacancy. or "we will get back to you."
people like her are taking advantage of the mass unemployment in the country to dupe applicants. she will meet her waterloo very soon, i know she gives bribe to police for to still be operating dat scam.

1 Like

Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by baba4life: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
guys thanks a bunch i apreciate i ill warn others off them,thanks
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by Champp(f): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2008
Is it really a woman behind this scam!!!!! The things men have taught us! The funny thing is men teach us things and we get better at those things than them - good or bad.
In this case, what a shame. what an awful shame. sad
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by bibiking1(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2008
Someone should really do something about these fraudsters!!!!!!!!!!
They should all be shot no ,,,,,,,,,assasinated,,,,,,,,no murdered no,,,,,,,,,,,they should be strangled.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes strangled

Bloody thieves
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by router(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2008
Thank God someone told me about themm while i serving. PLease what about dragnet, are they real or SCAM undecided
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by bukris(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2008
abeg my people even if esther breakthru ask you to come without money pls use that time for something better. i was their victim 2005, then it was =N=800 i was so broke that i borrowed that money to pay them. they sent me to two coys--one at agbara and the other at ojuelegba but what they told me was that they have warned those people not to be sending people to their coy and they dont have any vacancy. i think the govt need to do something about this thing. the better way should be thru guaurdian newspaper.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by nyabinghi(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2008
Esther breakthorugh, B-bon, Primesavic al are all fraudsters. I once collected my cash back from one of these fraudulent coys as i was given management questions despite applying for the position of a network engineer,
I made a big noise there that they had to settle me and i moved on.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by Bimbols4u: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
i was invited last week saturday thank God i missed it may be by now i would have been a victim o, o,
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by vividangel: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2010
they are using the unemployed in this country to make money. God will punish them
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by akinbunmia(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2011
dear all thier aadvertisement is out again today ohhhhhhhh that they are recruiting for oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance medical doctors etc i think its time something should be done ohhhhhhh
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by mishooo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2011
Estherbreakthrough

I wonder why someone hasnt shut down that Company. They've been duping exploiting people looking for work for a VERY long time now. I fell victim some 8 yrs ago and i really wasted the little money i had to run around that time. They are a good for nothing bunch - the whole lot of them.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by tuniski: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
my advice, once you apply for a non specific company them it is a scam simple whatever name they may call themselves! Esther Breakthrough a very big SCAM!
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by evebrandy: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by amhakaa: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2011
shocked. SCAMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. RUN
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by oluseg2: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
They've even advanced to developing a Website so that People can think they are real. Let's all be careful in order not to fall prey.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by HirstMOG(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks fellas, I'm really grateful cos if not for this i would have fall same. I went there today for test and i got there around 8:30am or there about and i meant them praying, you won't believe that this prayer lasted for almost 2 hours if not morethan. I was angry cos i never planned i was going for any breakthrough prayers or deliverance. to cut the whole story short i paid 100 naira for file before the test and they promised to get back to whoever that passed. Thanks my NL fellas cos it's not everyone that was there today that will get this info, you won't believe we were around hundred in number if not morethan, i ain't going back there.
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by muut2: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Estherbreakthrough is a SCAM of the highest order even God almighty recognize them as such & He will judge them accordingly
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by olureignforever: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=asaajuomo1 post=1871182]SCAM!!!! They have nothing to offer. They are the NO. 1. Fraud agent in Nigeria. SCAM !!!!! shocked shocked shocked[/quote

Yes, they are fraudulent, that's how they conducted fake test, the second day, they sent text that I passed. We were asked to pay 2k processing fee before we can be referred. The money I spent thereafter, oh my God. SCAMMERS ni won
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by JessyRealestate(f): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thanks guys for your feedback regarding Esther Breakthrough, you just saved me from their scam. Below is the shorthand message they sent to me right now, saying i should bring #3000 for recommendation letter but i thank God that i came to Nairaland for further information about them.

***Congrat! U passed d test u wrote wt 51% ur 2cm on MON 27/01/20 btw 8:30am-5pm 4 ur Recomdatn leta wt ur CV & #3000 Consultancy fee E.BREAKTHRU ***
Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by chiefibeto: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
It was them that made me and my guy to travel from east to lagos. They will give u a so called recommendation letter after milking u, the funny thing is that they will refer u to the likes of their company. Bro, ruuuuun�����

1 Like

Re: Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact by paulpery: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Esther breakthrough Esther break through Esther breakthrough. How many times did I call it.... Hmmmmm.. Please run for your life. They are 419.oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acca Exams / Scam Alert: Orange  Recruitment Agency / Teknokleen Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.