Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? (15921 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / May D - So Many Tinz / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by deeplow: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
omoredia: Illiteracy is really a big problem in nigeria, most of yall jst talkin like fools. When u anull a working relationship everything is off that's how business is. Mayd could agress to terms and let it off I'm sure he knw all that concerns him that linked to square records is off as well. No heart feelin, not hatred that's just how a good business is run! Get it!

I was about to respond to your post and reveal y u are the illiterate.I just decided to read again n I thought "why waste your time"
1) What u wrote is senseless
2)how you wrote it....Oh my lord.
"no HEART feelings" anyways.
Don't always jump to post,u are not that qualified.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Afam4eva(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
I don't know what happened between P SQuare and May D, so i won't be taking sides but i will fault P Square for not informing May D before going public to announce to the public that he's no longer a member of their record label. That being said, i really don't see anything wrong with P Square removing May D's video if this video is on their official youtube channel. If it's not, then it's a very childish and fooolish thing to do.

That still doesn't take anything away from P Square from being the biggest music groups in Africa. They also tried by promoting May D to the level that he is now. I can say authoritatively that without P SQuare May D woulnd't have found it easy attaining his present status which includes featuring alongside Akon in "Chop my money" because that's where people noticed his talent. The good thing is that people now know him and another good record label won't waste time to sign him on.

I hope May D can come out and tell us why his relationship with Psquare and Jude "Engees" Okoye went sour.

3 Likes

Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Ejine(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
afam4eva:
It's "i like your bom bom bad".

Igbo translation: "Afurum ike gi ojo nanya grin"

LOL! Thanks o! But na still "trash lyrics" for my book sha grin
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
afam4eva:
It's "i like your bom bom bad".

Igbo translation: "Afurum ike gi ojo nanya grin"

ewo!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by ebamma(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ejiné: "Baby girl I like your boom-boom-beh"

- PSquare in Bizzy Body Remix

Biko nu, wetin be boom-boom-beh? undecided
boom-boom-beh is a name of a person,animal,place or thing
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Afam4eva(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ejiné:

LOL! Thanks o! But na still "trash lyrics" for my book sha grin
PSquare are average when it comes to lyrics but Nigerians don't really care about lyrics. 2face takes the crown in that department.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by IleIfe2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
deeplow:

I was about to respond to your post and reveal y u are the illiterate.I just decided to read again n I thought "why waste your time"
1) What u wrote is senseless
2)how you wrote it....Oh my lord.
"no HEART feelings" anyways.
Don't always jump to post,u are not that qualified.

grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by lehsi: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bakozy: Na by force 2 join illumi? Mr MAYD keep ur mama 4 house jare! U are already observed by us!!! Make dem dey dance there allingo!!!

Mehn, you bad gan o. So psquare used their mother for illuminati ritual shocked...you are definately from PM news.
Lmao...kanye's mom too died before his rise anyways....so my question to you is....when are you gonna kill dbanj's mother lipsrsealed....since you all shout illuminati on his head too.cause you sound rather too sure of this "mother death proceedings "..... grin.......wait o! could it be that dbanj has not agreed to drop his momma.....that's why he's not been allowed to sing with Kanye? lipsrsealed.....yeeepa...Naija...una no go kill me wt una yarns.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by slowice(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
this is pure biznass....square rec signd him nd put his vid on u tube so since hes outta d label wots wrong wit d label takin him off u tube.....naija peeps jx talk b4 dey think z jx biznass so stp d hate nd grow up guys...this isnt family affair.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
Basildon1:
In life, when u have nothin useful to say, zip it. This doesnt make u sound witty or close! U may list other topics that have increased the power of the naira!
u can go dip ur head in my baby pampers. cheesy and see how it affects naira and dollars. tongue tongue
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jayfizz: I just bought one congo of garri 4 150 as against 130
lol. cheesy
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by ujukala: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
solidbroda: So has this made Naira appreciated against the dollar
see me,see trouble o!
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Odinaka00(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
Basildon1:
In life, when u have nothin useful to say, zip it. This doesnt make u sound witty or close! U may list other topics that have increased the power of the naira!

Say what yu want to say nd leave others to say theirs, must you tell him what to say? I tire for people like yu sef
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by trent9002(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
All these was probably planned btw P Square and May D to put some publicity on May D. its all pro'lly a Publicity Stunt. Watch how May D's career will start skyrocketting very soon
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by elimokhai(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
omoredia: Illiteracy is really a big problem in nigeria, most of yall jst talkin like fools. When u anull a working relationship everything is off that's how business is. Mayd could agress to terms and let it off I'm sure he knw all that concerns him that linked to square records is off as well. No heart feelin, not hatred that's just how a good business is run! Get it!

Teacher don't teach me nonsense, perhaps your English language tutor is Mrs. Jonathan because your statement is so pathetic.

@OP
According to inside gist, MayD NEVER signed an official contract with Square Records. They only had a verbal agreement. So, when it was time to sign the contract, MayD made some demands that Square Records were not willing to meet. For this reason, their relationship dissolved.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by odizzy: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
come here u goat, is dat y you hv to call evry bdy fools? Ur entire family, frm ur dad 2 d last born must be razy cos u lack manners, pig
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cold embarassed
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by odizzy: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
afam4eva:
PSquare are average when it comes to lyrics but Nigerians don't really care about lyrics. 2face takes the crown in that department.
true talk, followed by kelly handsome, dat guy dey write die, his lyrics is always on point
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by texazzpete(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
solidbroda: So has this made Naira appreciated against the dollar

No. It made your English teacher cry angry

1 Like

Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by touchmeder: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Oh dear i loved those videos angry shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Saintsquare(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
odizzy: come here u goat, is dat y you hv to call evry bdy fools? Ur entire family, frm ur dad 2 d last born must be razy cos u lack manners, pig
Bros,easy on d guy na.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
texazzpete:

No. It made your English teacher cry angry
oshe. See beef. Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy. Psychotic dementia fool
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by sixbon2000(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why do Nigerian artiste always end up having beef?

Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
If this story is true, then that's very childish and stewpid of them. I thought p-square were more mature than this, but i guess i thought wrong.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by tayolove12(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
i dnt tin may b there okay at all na there papa get YOUTUBE
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by basher(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
If MayD is no longer part of psquare's setup, then it makes sense that they remove his videos from their channel. Can anyone give me one good reason why they shouldn't have taken it down?

MayD is free to, and should put the video up on his own channel and show his own videos there. If there are costs to be settled regarding the making of the video, then he should sort it out or get his new label/sponsor to settle it.

P square's video for "no 1 like u" was taken down by the person in whose channel it was on YouTube even though it had over 10 million views. They had to start from square 1 (lol) by putting it in their own channel & the view count had to start from zero again!

So why should MayD's case be different? Haba!! How was thier act malicious? The guy no dey thier crew again, wetin u wan make dem do. How difficult is it to open YouTube account & put your own videos? Wetin come concern tribe for the matter? When 2face & kennis parted ways, did anybody bring tribe into the matter?
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by yomz1e(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
if anyone want the Ile Ijo video, i have an HD copy of it.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Tbillz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mr. Mayd term and conditions do Ü agree?
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
no comment.
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by Basildon1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mod, you are not so clever for hiding a comment you think you don't like. Distinct lack of professionalism!

1 Like

Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
geolabious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTG0TPovxmc&feature=mr_meh&list=PLAD604ECCFA0666F3&playnext=0

May D’s videos (Soundtrack x Ile Ijo) isn’t on the internet anymore.. In fact May D’s Iroking Youtube account got disabled sad .

The Question is, did May D want the songs to be taken down or Square Records order the videos to be taken down??

Awww.....my sweet MayD...this is sooo unfair! ;'(
Re: P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
afam4eva:
yeaaaaa.....u sooo right! When it comes to lyrics.....2baba gat it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana / Jenifa’s Dairy Season 7 – Ep 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.