Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

One Path To Heaven - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / One Path To Heaven (1239 Views)

A Phone To Heaven / If Heaven Will Fall / An Exodus Into Heaven(dedicated To All Plane Crash Victims Of Late Memory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Path To Heaven by Jduck: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2006
All have sinned and come short of the glory of god
so have i
but the lord sent his son to this earth just to die
open your bibles to john3;16
for the lord died on the cross for you and me
go share the good news
so all may be saved
and all may have a chance of going to heaven one day,

If u would like to make this commitment pray to the lord and say i know i have sinned and come short of your glory i give my life to you because your son died on the cross for my sins and lord i will live with you till the day i die thank you for saving me this day and giving me the gift of eternal life in heaven one day lord Amen.
After this you can spread the good news that i have shared with you to others
so they may go to heaven as well remember there is a hell to pay and i know you dont want anyone to have to burn forever god bless you . Peace ya boi Jay nice
Re: One Path To Heaven by reniks(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2006
This aint a poem right?Its obviously an evangelical message.Anyway i'll remember to spread the good news.
Re: One Path To Heaven by eveseh(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2006
nice kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: One Path To Heaven by Z4M4eva(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2006
Kool.

(1) (Reply)

Hood Be Gone! / This Love Called Jeci / My Romance With The Cold Touch Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.