Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test (6387 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by RobbieLex: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
Oyin is your test in lekki for 8am trainee accountant??
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2008
yes. at mobil house. 8am, 19th of jan
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by RobbieLex: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
Cool
so i am not the only one who received some seven notifications of various venue changes, LOL
All the best then
I'll see you there too.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by krismarsha: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2008
Hello nairalanders, I got two confusing invitations for the accounting positions. One is saying Friday January 18, 2008 @ Liberty Hall, Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos. Directions: After the second Round about, beside Germaine Motors and the other is saying Saturday January 19, 2008 @ Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil House, 1 Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos. Later i got another message saying the test will now hold Mobil House, 1 Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island Lagos and not Liberty Hall as earlier advised but the date and time was not specified. Finally this morning, I got a reminder saying the test will be on Friday January 18, 2008 @ Liberty Hall, Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos. So please advise.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by RobbieLex: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2008
i have the same problem, Thank God i'm not the only one.
I'm trying to clarify with HR i'll let you know if i find out anything
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by RobbieLex: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2008
Hi Krismarsha
i have not gotten a clarification from hr so i'm going for friday to be on the safe side and if i get bounced i'll just come on saturday as well.

All the best

Cheers
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2008
@ robbie lex.
wish you the best. pls kindly post whatever the outcome is on that same friday, so that we that have been scheduled for saturday will understand what to do. thanks and God bless.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by 007djlad: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2008
pls, how did u guys apply b4 being called for the test
someone talk pls.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2008
hi all. some pp said their test was scheduled for 16th that's yesterday. so please guys, if you fall in that category, how did it go?
did they check all the documents, and were those with incomplete documents allowed to write?
please reply, thanks.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by tosat: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2008
Hi pple,

@ Oyin
I know two people shceduled for yesterday, 16th jan for procurement trainee analyst.

Yes, they checked all the documents including their i.v for the test (with all these multiple invites u guys have complained about, just take along the most relevant wink. One of my friends was allowed in cos he had all requirements, the other was not allowed in as she made a 2:2 and as she said, they turned away quite a number of them.

To the test, he said there was no skill test for procurement trainee analyst position. it was basically SHL format q's, verbal and numerical.

All the best, people! wink
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ tosat
hi. thanks for ur reply. i was invited for the test, but i dnt have a n exempiton certificate yet, as we will get that when the statement of result is ready. do you think they will allow me write it with TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, showing my grade 2 1 and other necessary details?
was the test hard?
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by kolahinmi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hi all,
The test is in Three parts Verbal 40questions in 20mins,Numerical 30questions in 35mins,Analytical 40questions in 20mins.Its basically a race against time cos the time is damn short.
For Numerical part use ICE GMATS Book for practice it was like lifted direct from it.
Best of luck to u all.
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
hi kolahinmi. please regards to what i sent before yours, do u think i will be allowed to write the test
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Oyin2(f): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2008
@kolahinmi
which GMAT is ICE. please clarify . thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by kolahinmi(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2008
Hi Oyin,

It is a GMAT textbook thats always being sold at NYSC orientation camp.As par the other case just go there I think you will definitely allowed to write it.For further clarification u could mail me (kolahinmi@yahoo.ca).
thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by Atola: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2008
hi can we pls get a clue to the Mobil test of Procurement advisor? mine is on Sat er in lag? plss
Re: Exxonmobil Now Calling For Test by solumto: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2008
did u say the msg went into your bulk folder? and apaert fro dat did some ohers receive a call ?
i want to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Is Unique, We Partner With Other Government Agencies. / Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria: Apply Now / Comprehensive List Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.