Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Employee Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Employee Of The Year (1439 Views)

Hilarious Pix: Employee Of The Day / Hilarious Video:- Conversation Btwn Employee And His Boss / Check Out This Employee's Handbook: Would You Take This Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employee Of The Year by barinaadaa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2006
[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color] A drunk was employed in a high tech brewery were jams were traced by sensitive computers, A fly got traped in the one of the beer tank, the computer alarmed " fly in the tank" . The drunk volunteered to get the fly out. The coputer alarmed " man in the tank". One minute later,the computer re-alarmed " tank in the man",
Just want to use this midium to appreciate every lander on the joke platform. You guys make my every day, thought it wise to make my contribution, hope u like it. God bless nairaland, pls promote.
Re: Employee Of The Year by xdos(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2006
Chie dat was hillarios,
Keep it up grin grin grin grin
Re: Employee Of The Year by diddy4(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2006
" tank in the man" that was funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Employee Of The Year by micklplus(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
tank in the man ! that was great cheesy
cheers cheesy
Re: Employee Of The Year by spikelord(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2006
Is it me or he actually drank the whole beer he tried to remove the fly from
Re: Employee Of The Year by Oracle(m): 5:25am On Oct 11, 2006
Oh damn, this is hilarious
I was hoping to hear the man had drowned, i never knew he could handle the storm
Re: Employee Of The Year by EmemJU(f): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2006
Oh my! This is funny!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Rufai / Three Is Equal To Four / Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.