Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is It Time To Say Bye Bye To Malaria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is It Time To Say Bye Bye To Malaria? (737 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel: Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding / Xmas Bonanza: Get Your Inverter Today & Say Bye Bye To Unstable Power Supply. / Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Say Bye Bye To Malaria? by plote: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2012
I am proud to be an African... I would like to see more scientific breakthroughs from Africans living in Africa.

http://www.uct.ac.za/dailynews/?id=8220

Plote
Re: Is It Time To Say Bye Bye To Malaria? by macrollyshemrun: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2012
The African continent is home to many different ethnic and racial groups, with wide-ranging phenotypical traits, both indigenous and foreign to the continent.[6] Many of these populations have diverse origins, with differing cultural, linguistic and social traits and mores. Distinctions within Africa's geography, such as the varying climates across the continent, have also served to nurture diverse lifestyles among its various populations. The continent's inhabitants live amid deserts and jungles, as well as in modern cities across the continent. Hey i tell you a site ati radeon hd 5670 – series graphics cards from amd

(1) (Reply)

Anyone For Alpha Centauri? / Mind-controlled Robotic Arm Achieved / Please I Need A Place In Lagos I Can Purchase Led, Micro Controllers And Ic's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.