Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. (14818 Views)

See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator / Brand New Nokia N97 For Just #40,000(price Negotiable). / Android Phones, Htc Hero , N97, N96, Samsung Gts5230: Give Away Prices: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by abmart: 7:54pm On May 26, 2012
You can now say good bye to N97/litre as you can now run your generator with Gas. For your Full Practical Training plus dvd and mannual you can contact us @ Abmart Consult International, 46 Ekoro Road, Agbelekale, bule-Egba, Lagos. Mail: abmartconsult@yahoo.com, Phone Number: 08061655177, 07082997446. TRAINING AND MANNUAL COST N2,500

NB:
You don't need to buy new generator, you will make use of the former one you are using,
ALSO FOR YOUR CONVERSION / INSTALLATION YOU CAN CALL ME ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PRACTICAL / PROVE, YOU CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE.

Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2012
hello pls i will need to know more about this i will call you later
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by Cwhyte(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2012
The question is, how cost effective is this. How many hours will d gas fuel run. We need to compare this with the petrol fuel

1 Like

Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by mares4m3(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2012
Won't it explode.
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by agbitaj(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2012
dis is madness, dis is just like a time bomb waiting to explode oh trust me...
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by dougivilla(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
what of d fuelless generator stuff? Do u also handle that? This one resemble dis IEDs wey boko haram dey use oh. Lol. Ur response pls.
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by Abigail360: 3:05am On Jun 05, 2012
We need to compare this with the petrol fuel[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by hunter121: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2012
This one resemble dis IEDs wey boko haram dey use oh.
[img]http://www.bestfreecoupon.info/bike/aple.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bestfreecoupon.info/dream/orange.jpg[/img]
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by abmart: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Been compared with fuel, it is cheaper than using fuel, smokeless, and you don't need to service your gen often as when using petrol.

I have recorded the time in using 12.5kg gas, I use it for 14 days at 4 hours per day on a 5.5 kva generator. You can come for inspection.

About been explode, it is not bomb, it will not explode, the conversion kits will not give a room for explosion.

It is like using cooking gas in kitchen. You can call me for your installation/conversion on your generator you are using at home and training for you to see that it is easy and cheaper to use than petrol, 08061655177, 07082997446
thanks

Thanks
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by wooleyboi(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2012
@ poster i have been trying to call you since want to send my students to you for training i hv discussed with you earlier on phone clubwooley@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by cardoso111(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2012
unfortunately it appears more expensive than running on petrol even when petrol is 120 naira
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2012
We need jack of 24, boko haram agent is spreading suicide mission message across the nation. JTF, SSS,red cross. please take note trouble is about to start nation wide.
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2012
We need jack of 24, boko haram agent is spreading suicide mission message across the nation. JTF, SSS,mortuary attendance and red cross. please take note trouble is about to start nation wide.
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by stephenponti(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmm odikwa risky.
Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by swagifted(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Google generac natural gas generators...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye To N97/litre As You Can Now Run Your Generator With Gas. by rottennaija(m): 6:08am On May 04, 2016
abmart:
You can now say good bye to N97/litre as you can now run your generator with Gas. For your Full Practical Training plus dvd and mannual you can contact us @ Abmart Consult International, 46 Ekoro Road, Agbelekale, bule-Egba, Lagos. Mail: abmartconsult@yahoo.com, Phone Number: 08061655177, 07082997446. TRAINING AND MANNUAL COST N2,500

NB:
You don't need to buy new generator, you will make use of the former one you are using,
ALSO FOR YOUR CONVERSION / INSTALLATION YOU CAN CALL ME ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PRACTICAL / PROVE, YOU CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE.

Have you tried selling this on Konga or jumia? I would love to get it but I need a source I am assured I can get it and my money is safe

(1) (Reply)

18 Reasons Your Facebook Account Got Blocked / ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. / Nigeria Is Among Science-Lagging Developing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.