Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Is Education The Key To Success/wealth In Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Education The Key To Success/wealth In Life? (1277 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: TEAM1: Is Education a Right or a Privilege? / What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) / Is Education Important For The Boy Or The Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Education The Key To Success/wealth In Life? by stillme(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2012
I have two friends. One is educated electrician and the other is an artisan,electrician. They are both good and intelligent. The difference between them is education.
The educated one had OND in Electrical electronics in 2005 but later went to school in 2007 to acquire B.sc and other professional qualifications which he finally did. Last week he told me, he has been offered a job in a company with a salary of #180000 per month. I was very happy for him.
The other electrician with no qualification rushed to me yesterday, begged me to help him fill a form. From the form,I got know that he has secured a job in a foreign organization with the help of a longtime friend. His annual salary is #3,600,000 with allowance of #1,400000 per annum. I was shocked and rejoice with him,with the hope that God will do mine too.
This scenerio brought the above question to mind.
Re: Is Education The Key To Success/wealth In Life? by Lawfredsam(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Education is nt d criterion for success,its just the benchmark to unleash ur potentials. Success is d ability 2 realise opportunities nd unleash ur potentials after discovering urself. Afterall,Dangote is nt dat wel educatd,bt presently d richest black in d world worth of over $10b dollars

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2013 Authorized And Approved Cyber Cafes In All States Of Registration / 2014/2015 FUTA SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS ASPIRANT / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.