Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Jokes to make ur day! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes to make ur day! (1975 Views)

New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha / Logical Jokes To Brighten Our Day / Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes to make ur day! by swtchicgurl: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Yeah! even baboon, gorillas and monkeys have feelings!

grin grin grin

Re: Jokes to make ur day! by swtchicgurl: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Take this:

An elderly man lay dying in his bed. In death's agony, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookies wafting up the stairs. He gathered his remaining strength, and lifted himself from the bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort forced himself down the stairs, gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled down the stairs.

With labored breath, he leaned against the door-frame, gazing into the kitchen. Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven: there, spread out upon waxed paper on the kitchen table were literally hundreds of his favorite chocolate chip cookies. Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself toward the table, landing on his knees in a rumpled posture. His parched lips parted: the wondrous taste of the cookie was already in his mouth, seemingly bringing him back to life.

The aged and withered hand trembled on its way to a cookie at the edge of the table, when it was suddenly smacked with aspatula by his wife.

"Stay out of those," she said,

"they're for the funeral." grin grin grin
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by swtchicgurl: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2012
A 50years old man was toasting a 20years old lady and d lady said to him:

lady : sir, but u r too old 4 me na

the man replied and said. .... am not 50years old. ....

am just a 25years old boy wit 25years working experience. .... so u c am not dat old. ... tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jokes to make ur day! by illicit(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2012
thank u
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2012
swtchicgurl: A 50years old man was toasting a 20years old lady and d lady said to him:

lady : sir, but u r too old 4 me na

the man replied and said. .... am not 50years old. ....

am just a 25years old boy wit 25years working experience. .... so u c am not dat old. ... tongue cheesy

nice one babe smiley
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by swtchicgurl: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2012
tnx babes and bobos smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
judge: "why did u hit ur husband wt a chair"
swtchicgurl: "because i couldn't lift the table"

1 Like

Re: Jokes to make ur day! by larride(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nice one, me likey
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by swtchicgurl: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2012
larride: Nice one, me likey

tnx kiss
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by bright007(f): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
haba Vicky,dis ya yoke dry pass sahara desert!vick beht why?
*shuts thread's door*errr...Vicky dear,can we do it now?
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by larride(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
^ are you alright...confused she-goat
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
bright007: haba Vicky,dis ya yoke dry pass sahara desert!vick beht why?
*shuts thread's door*errr...Vicky dear,can we do it now?

are u blind?... angry angry
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by Ajibel(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2012
These swtchickengurl's collection of jokes has deposited me in a state of muehehehe muahahaha....what a pathetically dry joke
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by illicit(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2012
Ajibel: These swtchickengurl's collection of jokes has deposited me in a state of muehehehe muahahaha....what a pathetically dry joke
Typical
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by Ajibel(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
illicit:
Typical

is dat an insalt or wat
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ajibel:

is dat an insalt or wat
its in'maggi'
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by SEGZY217(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
Nonsense!!!
Re: Jokes to make ur day! by swtchicgurl: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
SEGZY217: Nonsense!!!

like u knw any berra! angry

(1) (Reply)

Akpos In The Church / This Is No Joke / Omg!!! Guy Takes Pic Selfie In Tornado Wind... Pics + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.