Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down (2510 Views)

New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha / Logical Jokes To Brighten Our Day / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down by bilaya(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2012
Can Lamido Sanusi please return Bank PHB's licence? The bank, at least, promised us that one day cars will run on water!!! With petrol selling at N141 per litre, we need a bank like that. Please give us Bank PHB!!!

“I heard GEJ's advisers told him that some people are fuelling the Boko Haram crisis so he decided to remove the subsidy to make it difficult for the sponsors to buy fuel to fuel Boko Haram?

And in a conversation between two young lovers riding in a car, the following conversation ensues:
Baby: Please put on the car A.C,
Guy: Don't U think we should have a breath of fresh air instead?, AC causes increased consumption of fuel.

Girl: Sweetheart, pls take me to somewhere expensive this weekend.
Boy: Okay, Let's go to the filling station.

Car snatched @ gun point; owner shouting "MY FUEL, Ah, ah, ah, my expensive f-u-e-l", This seems to suggest that the fuel in the tank is even now more prized than the car itself.

And this joke comes with a commercial niche:
Note: Broadcast n Pings on my wall is NOT FREE anymore. It now costs N20 to post a Broadcast, N20 to Ping, N100 to view n copy my DP; since it now costs me N140/litre to fuel my generator to read your Broadcasts n Pings, Thanks for your cooperation,

Consider these other short takes:

Guys and Artistes will start posing with 50kg of petrol in pictures and videos .
People who have gone to the village for holiday might not return.
My neighbourhood is dead silent not even 1 Generator can be heard.
You can deposit your fuel at Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank or any bank close 2 you.
Bride price will cost a little higher now as it may even include 10 litres of petrol.
Don’t be shocked if you get slapped for trying to burn a thief with petrol.
"Walk out" will be a popular thing among lovers.
No more accidents, it will be knee and ankle dislocations.
QPR vs SWANSEA N200, BARCA vs REAL MADRID N1000
"If you see me trekking holla at your boy"
Resident: what do you care for?
Visitor: I'll take petrol,
Frank Edoho on who wants to be a millionaire will be like "d next question is for 50 litres of petrol”
Witches and wizards will carry passengers at night at affordable prices.
Fuel subsidy removal: Boko Haram claims responsibility.
Re: Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down by bingbagbo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
JOKE GRADING: I DONT KNOW

REMARKS:TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG LIKE STUDIO PPENIS! grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down by jimctu: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down by Les: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2012
U hav ntin to do wit nite of a thousand laugh! Definitely sure of it
Re: Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2012
Nice one poster. I loved 'em! They were all funny smiley
Re: Fuel Subsidy-jokes To Cool You Down by habiolah(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
lol. Finally I got something to make me laugh: after about an hour of concentrated search in this Jokes section. Thanks jare

(1) (Reply)

Sexkillz Caught On Camera While Geting A Tattoo / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Takes Selfie In Barbing Saloon:o (photo) / Did You Do This While Growing Up? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.