Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Malaria Reoccurence - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Reoccurence (1520 Views)

What Anti-malaria Can I Use For My 3 Month Old Baby / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / A Cure For Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Reoccurence by adesanni(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2008
Any doctor in d house to share more light to this. Have been having malaria often of recent. I just realised that am AA. does this has anything to do with malaria parasite. Please shed more light
Re: Malaria Reoccurence by ifyalways(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
have you been going to the hospital for treatments or just treating yourself?
if you have gone to the hospital and was diagnoised of having malaria,have you been taking your drugs correctly?
follow this link,it should be of help esp davidlyan posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-102575.0.html
Re: Malaria Reoccurence by mecussey(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2008
poster, does it go at all? or does it re- occur after 2 weeks or 3. If it goes and re-occur after 2 or 3 weeks, it means you are not taking the right medicine. Most malaria parasite are very strong now, and sometimes they have a place to hide in the liver. If it does not go at all try see the doctor, or go for HIV test, the earlier the better. My advise now is go for Malaria and Typhoid test because it might not be Malaria. If it is malaria, let the doc prescribe the correct drug for you. Go back for test immidiately after taking the drugs, if the result shows Trace, repeat the drug again, unless it shows negative. Strive to prevent mosquito from touching you and avoid SEX or ejaculation for like 2 months, bet me you will get better. I had similar problem since 2001, I will take drugs after one month the malaria will re-occur, even after testing negative, later I realised it was due to frequent ejaculation. The testosterone in a man is a very good anti body that makes you stonger, healthier and drives your sex energy, that is why men hardly get sick, unlike women. In 2006 I took halphan, start using insecticides and prolong ejaculation period, till now I am perfect. It is better to be poor, than to be sick/

(1) (Reply)

Am I Pregnant! / Under Arm Sweating / Government Created Diseases: Joyce Riley (R.N.) A Gulf War Veteran And Peter K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.