Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It (1132 Views)

How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. / The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand / Extra-Terrestrials/Humans Attempt To Decode Universal Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
seeing as he coded the bible in allegory and symbolism and parables. he did this for a purpose. so do you think he will look favorably on someone who has decoded it writing a book about it to the whole world ?

1 Like

Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Goshen360(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
I think God will love it simply because you will be explaining the word to edify the church PROVIDED YOU ARE NOT USING HEAD KNOWLEDGE OR EDUCATED GUESS TO EXPLAIN THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, YOU MUST USE SCRIPTURE TO EXPLAIN ANOTHER SCRIPTURE.

(Besides, I know WHO you are, if you like change your id ten times. You know you can't hide). cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goshen360: I think God will love it simply because you will be explaining the word to edify the church PROVIDED YOU ARE NOT USING HEAD KNOWLEDGE OR EDUCATED GUESS TO EXPLAIN THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, YOU MUST USE SCRIPTURE TO EXPLAIN ANOTHER SCRIPTURE.

(Besides, I know WHO you are, if you like change your id ten times. You know you can't hide). cheesy grin cool

Buzu....gringrin Subscribing
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Goshen360(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
seriallink:

Na you talk so oo. No be my mouth you hear say pastor wife get winch sha grin grin shocked
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goshen360: I think God will love it simply because you will be explaining the word to edify the church PROVIDED YOU ARE NOT USING HEAD KNOWLEDGE OR EDUCATED GUESS TO EXPLAIN THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, YOU MUST USE SCRIPTURE TO EXPLAIN ANOTHER SCRIPTURE.

I am who I am grin grin grin

BUT YOU KNOW THE BIBLE WAS CODED FOR A REASON ? maybe it needs to stay coded ?
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
seriallink:

LOL my name is obadiah777. i am reincarnated. grin

1 Like

Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Goshen360(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
obadiah777: LOL my name is obadiah777. i am reincarnated. grin

Abegiii, even though you are obadiah777 by id. Me I know who you are behind the computer screen. Anyway, nothing do you. Keep doing the good work. You can change id as many times as you want......it's not against the rules. cheesy

obadiah777: I am who I am grin grin grin

Yes. I have a study material called "Dictionary of Bible Imagery". It decodes every bible imagery or picture and gives you the real meaning to what God is saying in context of a scripture. I haven't used it too well anyway but I want to believe it will be helpful. It will please the Lord for us to decode the coded.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2 Kjv

2 Likes

Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Goshen360:

Abegiii, even though you are obadiah777 by id. Me I know who you are behind the computer screen. Anyway, nothing do you. Keep doing the good work. You can change id as many times as you want......it's not against the rules. cheesy

Yes. I have study materials called "Dictionary of Bible Imagery". It decodes every bible imagery or picture and gives you the real meaning to what God is saying in context of a scripture. I haven't used it too well anyway but I want to believe it will be helpful. It will please the Lord for us to decode the coded.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2 Kjv
i can respect that but also And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

LOL yeah you do know that the precursor and the reincarnate have the same soul. grin
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Goshen360(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
obadiah777:
LOL yeah you do know that the precursor and the reincarnate have the same soul. grin

grin grin grin
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by ijawkid(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: LOL my name is obadiah777. i am reincarnated. grin

Lmao.....u don begiÑ re-incarnate now now??

No do o
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao.....u don begiÑ re-incarnate now now??

No do o
LOL Me Breda reincarnation is how this world is repopulated. if i no reincarnate na extinction of mankind be dat now grin
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2012
How do you know what the lord likes now? You imagining?
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by maxnj(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2012
Wount be in
the best interest of man 2 answer that question of decoding the Bible. I tot you should decode your self first...? undecided
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by ijawkid(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: LOL Me Breda reincarnation is how this world is repopulated. if i no reincarnate na extinction of mankind be dat now grin

Lol...

Hope u still resemble urself as u re-incarnate.....

Make u no re-incarnate come be nebuchadnezzar o.......hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: I am who I am grin grin grin

Yeah, maybe Yahaweh wanted it to stay that way (coded). Even Daniel was told to conceal some info ~ Daniel 12:4. But I think it isn't a bad Idea to decipher some verses to win souls for Yahaweh; what do u think?
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
diluminati: How do you know what the lord likes now? You imagining?
what the lord likes is constant. what man likes is variable. to know what the lord likes i check his words, the bible that is wink
however on this issue i am not clear cuz the lord spoke in parables for a reason. seems like he is hiding the word from some.
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
max_nj: Wount be in
the best interest of man 2 answer that question of decoding the Bible. I tot you should decode your self first...? undecided
i see we have us a comedian here angry lol
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Hope u still resemble urself as u re-incarnate.....

Make u no re-incarnate come be nebuchadnezzar o.......hehehehehehe

grin grin grin actually i am leaning more towards Methusellah. my reincarnated form resemble am no be small sef
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
seriallink:

Yeah, maybe Yahaweh wanted it to stay that way (coded). Even Daniel was told to conceal some info ~ Daniel 12:4. But I think it isn't a bad Idea to decipher some verses to win souls for Yahaweh; what do u think?
I like the way you think. decode some and leave some. just enough to entice the gainsaying heathens with sound doctrine grin grin
Re: If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2012
Yes, I think the idea of decoding the Bible is a good one. That would be very helpful to weak Christians!

(1) (Reply)

What Fornication Does To Women / Regarding The Celebration Of Christmas / Discussion Of Whether The Watchtower Society Is A Cult Group 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.