Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? (9930 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Ringtone And Why? / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone? / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by aminho(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
aboki by ice prince it really rocks
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by begwong: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
MY CURRENT RINGING TONE IS 'JOY TO THE WORLD'
#CHRISTMASTHINGS
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mine is the Maybach Music intro'its Maybach Music!sweeet!
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by lukecent: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mine is Work hard play hard by Wiz Khalifa
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by eikeem(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ringtone: Bunie ya enu (PSquare). The tempo of the song is sufficient for me.
Wifey: Anything (3T)
Dad: Dance with my father (Luther Vandross)
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by tinuolababy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
mine is Majesty by Micheal Smith. I love that song!!!
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by harkingholar: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
MY LIFE REMIX BY GAME,EMINEM,2PAC AND WAYNE....chorus is all bout praising God for my existence
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
mine is feliz navidad by boney m..u know xmas is fast approaching
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by optimusprime2(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
My Current Ringtones are; "Transform Ya"- Chris Brown, Swizzbeats... That Robotic Intro kicks my switches, its very distinct.
& "I Love the way u lie"-Rihanna Ft Eminem... Rihanna's calm solo sharply cuts thru the air and Eminems follow up is just Krunk
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Akademy: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mine is mary-j by vector.cus it make me high
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Akposkool(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
I cant for anytin change my akpako ringtone by terry g.luv it when it rings.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Daresh(f): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ihe Neme by 2Baba, cos I love the song (and the guy).
Payphone by Maroon 5, they r my bestest group ever and I love every song they do.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by dopeJemi: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
A drop in d ocean by ron pope

Whenever mah fone rings, d ladies wink

D song z so cooL n reLaxing
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by nekaa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Beez in the trap by nicki.... I dont listen tu the song on a nrmal day buh I cant juss help it when my fone starts ringing.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Slimcurtis1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nicki minaj stupid hoe.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rover by zeeworld
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by emmalezy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Taylor swift _ a place in this world
That song is inspirational I like taylor for her kind of music
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
love india song so i have "didi tera devar deewana"

sounds nice
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by moscobabs(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Larry-Sun:
My current ringtone is Hope Has A Home by Enya? Nice song smiley
mine is 'How wud I supose 2 leave wthout u'by Micheal Bolton
The music is for someone who is in luv
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by ziondaughter: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mine is a native song "Obarisi" (Eternal King) cos God is the King of kings & Lord of lords
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by harlos: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Agbalumo by seriki, I love the beat
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
M.I- Undisputed champion

It has been my ringtone for almost 2 years. I have changed phones but that ringtone has remained. I love the song so much.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
same as my profile pic wink
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by mascot87(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
My current phn ring tone is Turn on the light by wizkid.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by KAYD007(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
mine is "sa mo, & heaven" both sound tracks from the movie jumong
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Lordave: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Whistle by Florida
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by fortyfeet(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
I Cross My Heart by George Strait. You can listen to it here below. Am a country freak.

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by vicflair(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Skyfall by Adele really cool
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Drop the world-lilwayne ft eminem
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by molli(f): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
kcreal: Mr Piano Man by Brandy.
same hia cool
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Igho ft Vector! Comeback...
The Chorus is inspirational.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
nokia tune
why- i dont have time for rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Underrated Rappers. / Sinach / VIDEO: Olamide – Ilefo Illuminati [download To Mobile]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.