Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer (1287 Views)

Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by babygirlfl: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Please avoid him as much as you can.His e-mail adress is nthnymarcel@yahoo.com. His numbers are 08033553575 and 07044622612. His nairaland name is nthnymarce and his website is www.afrocommodities.com
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by Chrisvicmall: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Tell us what happen so as to know how we avoid it
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by haychPee(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
So also BOMEXCHANGER/Temynasdaq...The $500 i withdrew frm my Betonmarkets is still wit him 4 d past 2 months...i'v called,mail etc bt all in futile...pls don't withdraw thru him ooooo!

Moderator u nid to put this thing on the front so that betomarkets traders will be weary of the guy call teminasdaq...
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by stpat1(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2012
babygirlfl: Please avoid him as much as you can.His e-mail adress is nthnymarcel@yahoo.com. His numbers are 08033553575 and 07044622612. His nairaland name is nthnymarce.

babydirlfl, you need to tell us what he did, cos I have actually met this guy in PH, we have sat down together. He said he was interested in a biz proposal I presented to him but later kind of backed out and stopped picking my calls. The numbers you posted are also the same with the ones I have.

He doesn't look like a fraudster to me but you know, you never can tell.

I'll appreciate you tell us what transpired between you guys so I can deduce if it has to also do with what he proposed for me.
thanks
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by babygirlfl: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2012
He took part payment from us to ship a twenty feet container of palm kernel shell to our customer who intends to be a regular buyer of PKS from our company. He lied to us that he had shipped it since the second of August and that it would arrive on the 29th of August. He started telling us stories thereafter from saying he is unwell to saying that the custom refuse to give him clearance so that the shipping company can issue bil of ladding. He then said he will get it but then stopped picking calls. He is a convincing liar. We are putting together all the e-mails exchange plus his account number and real name which we have to report him because he has not only scammed us but brought down the reputation of our company and potentially cost us the loss of our customer.

From what I now know about him, he has some other victims and his business trick is not restricted to palm kernel shell. He does oil and gas and all sorts of things. He will pretend to know everything about any business. Please avoid him.
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by babygirlfl: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please avoid him. He is still scamming people.
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by chiboy11(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
Scam scam scam here, am hapy u told us babe, tanks
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by babygirlfl: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
His account number is

Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi
FCMB- 0571050268888001

His accomplice account number is
Eko bank.
Chidiebere A Eze
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by sholatech(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Good information please. I have never met him but we spoke severally on many Businesses but he always backing out and not meeting his promises. Last year, he approached me for pks and i linked him with suppliers since he said he had huge contract which I thot he had financing for!!
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by ebukaking1: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
babygirlfl:
His account number is

Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi
FCMB- 0571050268888001

His accomplice account number is
Eko bank.
Chidiebere A Eze

Pls can I have your contact? Would like to have a talk with you.
Re: Nthnymarce (www.afrocommodities.com) Umeobi MacAnthony Onyekachi Is A Scammer by topall(m): 3:08am On Mar 03, 2023
thanks for notice.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Copycat Mentality / Please Where Can I Play Premier Lotto Online / Pls Can Anyone Confirm If Zenithfunds.com Are Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.