Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) (10734 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 / Picture Of Inyanya Before And After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) by blackbeau1(f): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Yvonne Nelson posted pictures of herself and inyanya.my question is what the heck is she doing with a nigerian? I thought she implied that nigeria is a failure?

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) by joaoche(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
She looks beautiful
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) by cindyrella(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nice undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) by NnamdiN: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Iyanya has got a crush on her. He gave a hint in the track "your waist", he was like "yvonne nelson, i have your medicine". I guess he's treated her already. Damn i've always wished to do that chick lol
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) by pejuadeyemi: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
I luv dis gal,she is prety n tal lik me ;DI luv dis gal,she is prety n tal lik me
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) by Itulah(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2013
I wan toast the babe too walahi

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston's Beach Body! / Actor Nonso Is Dead! / Please Is This Girl's Buttocks For Real Or ? - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.