Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 (22482 Views)

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam / Picture Of Inyanya Before And After / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Having Fun(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by billante(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Africa’s biggest reality show, Big Brother Africa (BBA) will enter its eighth season next month. To celebrate it, Daily Independent reliably gathered from an inside source that Kukere singer, Iyanaya Mbuk, is billed to feature in the show which will commence on May 26, 2013.

Apart from Iyanya, Dammy Krane from Nigeria, Uganda’s Desire Luzinda and Jackie (Obessions), Makosi, South Africa’s socialite Kanyi Mbau, Ghana’s Vera Sidika and musician, Sarkodie as well as other celebrities across Africa, are also expected to perform.

Efforts to reach Iyanya as at the time of going to press proved abortive as he didn’t reply the message sent him by our reporter.

M-Net Africa is the organiser of BBA Africa, a show reported to have hit one million likes on Facebook. Late singer, Goldie Harvey was a contestant in the 7th Edition and her appearance in the show generated lots of controversies.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/04/inyanya-to-feature-in-bba-season-8/

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by kehinde1588(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
U get d bodi
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Akshow: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmmm this is really tacky... I think he is more than this. I assume his schedule is tight wit gigs around the nation and international So taking three month off does not sound clever to me. Well i might be wrong. Can't for the show to start o. Self righteous Nairalanders are sure going to rant about how the show is devilish. Sick momfos

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
Babes in BBA on that season, go see pepper... Enough tease from this dude..Possibly bed most of the babes there too... As there eyes no dey see celeb with biceps twice grin with a huge below.
Iyanya carry go!

3 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by azeeza(f): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
i really want to see dammy crane,cos the dude seems not entertaining judging from his musical videos and live performance at the Ay show i watched....
Amelian: Babes in BBA on that season, go see pepper... Enough tease from this dude..Possibly bed most of the babes there too... As there eyes no dey see celeb with biceps twice grin with a huge below.
Iyanya carry go!
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Amelian: Babes in BBA on that season, go see pepper... Enough tease from this dude..Possibly bed most of the babes there too... As there eyes no dey see celeb with biceps twice grin with a huge below.
Iyanya carry go!
Let's hope he doesn't impregnate anybody. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by scobaba: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hommies read again now.

They are not contesting, but performing at intervals like opening ceremony, eviction shows etc.

They don't reveal the contestants until the show is about to start.

13 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
iyanya show them ladies there how hot naija guys are in bed. but no impregnate woooh....

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Na to perform na_nor be to compete__make una take am easy

2 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thats an insult to him. 3 months of idle career ?

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by ijebabe: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin

35 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by honey001(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
What do u gain by watching the show ?

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Since when did contestant of reality shows hand picked through recognition and not via selective process's

No wonder most of the reality shows seems so fake..

Enuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by zaza1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
azeeza: i really want to see dammy crane,cos the dude seems not entertaining judging from his musical videos and live performance at the Ay show i watched....
Billyonaire: Thats an insult to him. 3 months of idle career ?
Iyanya carry go!
Akshow: Hmmmm this is really tacky... I think he is more than this. I assume his schedule is tight wit gigs around the nation and international So taking three month off does not sound clever to me. Well i might be wrong. Can't for the show to start o. Self righteous Nairalanders are sure going to rant about how the show is devilish. Sick momfos

So u people cannot read?..just rushing to comment..why r Nigerians like this?..just blabbing away without even reading properly to see that he is performing

2 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2013
Dnt get it.. D title says 'IYANYA 2 REP NIGERIA' buh d main post says he in 2 perform at d show.. Which is it

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2013
zaza1:
So u people cannot read?..just rushing to comment..why r Nigerians like this?..just blabbing away without even reading properly to see that he is performing

You can't really blame them. OP's topic is misleading. Couple that with the laziness of Nigerians to read and you get the foolish comments on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Foolish comments indeed. Closet ashawos.
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Artless360(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Al diz musle na wash***go do beta der o
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by RedLight1: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2013
ijebabe: grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by FUCKU: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2013
It's ETI aan, the muscle man again!!!

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by ichommy(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2013
Abeg go collect their Waist for dere jare
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2013
Oh my gosh!i can't wait 4 BBA 2 START O,ITZ GONA BE#GBAM#
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by laodedRay(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2013
I bow 4 all dis guys wey just dey rush go click reply button without even reading through. He is performing not contesting jawe!!!

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by mysticgal(f): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2013
i hope he sing your waist for them abeg kukere master carry go
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by AkinDavid2: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2013
Nothing do you grin grin

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2013
With all the muscle wey him get Look how him thing small mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by Hemanwel(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Inyanya should go to that BBA show leaving his Joystick at home else....

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by timbros(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2013
scobaba: Hommies read again now.

They are not contesting, but performing at intervals like opening ceremony, eviction shows etc.

They don't reveal the contestants until the show is about to start.

But come to think of it, if its just to perform, why making refrence to Goldie? Did she contest or perform last year?

Inshort both OP, Mod, article, link etc no get focus.....They are all a confused bunch!

1 Like

Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by miqos02(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2013
hornipipe: Let's hope he doesn't impregnate anybody. lipsrsealed
Is he not a man?
Re: Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 by SlyIg(f): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2013
Whats big inside that boxers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Records Signs Equity Investment With Kupanda Capital / Oge Okoye's Childhood Throwback Photo / Terry G's Son Rocking His Bling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.