Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You (7825 Views)

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by olu4life(m): 2:11am On Jan 03, 2008
I dont know wats wrong wit me but i cos i luv horror movies. D movies dat scard just a little bit are:

1. Slither
2. Dead silence (i would giv dis movie credit)
3. Hills have eyes
Cant remember all cos such movies i watchd didnt scare me a bit.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by iice(f): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2008
Don't like some horrors. . .they scare me witless
The Ring (Jap version - didnt sleep well for a week) tongue
Exorcism of Emily Rose (didnt sleep well for 3 days - always woke up at 3am cheesy)

Silent Hill scared me at first but after watching it 3times. . .i love it tongue
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by solumto: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
well horror movies dat scared me are:
1-evil dead
2-zombie the flesh eater
3-child"s play-part 1
4-The Grudge
But right now i doubt if any of those movies can pinch me any more
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by tboy1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2008
Wolf Creek   

and its a true story
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by saintkola(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
13 ghosts, scream 1, 2, 3.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by bgees(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
Horror movies didnt scare me.but these ones 'shook' me.
Amytville horror.
Night of the scare crow.
The exorcist.
The omen(the old version).
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by bgees(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
I also want tn add THE SKELETON KEY to d list.
It gavd me goose bumps.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Neoteny(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2008
both Fantastic Four movies.

a gliding car hood ornament as silver surfer? an abstract cloud as Galactus? THE HORROR!!
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by saintkola(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
Lol
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Lola4eva(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2008
Someone mentioned "the grudge", that film was really scary.
"The ring 1 & 2" scared the living daylights out of me.
"Exorcism of Emily rose", couldnt sleep properly for days.
"Amtyville horror",culdnt believe it was based on a true story, creeped me out.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by topkin(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2008
I don't scare now but love horror movies and i reserve night time to watch them

When I was little it was
Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddie Kuger

1 Like

Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by prncss(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
Whoa a lot of movies scared the sht out of me bt da ones dat scared me the most are Stay Alive and Saw 2
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Blackcat(f): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2008
Horror movies use to scare me , still scare me and will continue to scare me. Okay except vampire movies. I love them grin
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Emad(f): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2008
demons night, the Unholy
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by davidif: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2008
Halloween (the original one from 1978) is definitely the scariest movie i ever watched next to The Grudge (2004). I remember watching halloween when i was in naija around 1:00 am at night, all the lights were switched off and everybody had gone to bed; one of the most horrifying experiences of my life.
The grudge was too scary that i couldn't watch it in one sitting. The movie started with a bang, and i was fascinated until things started getting really really weird, i would watch for a while and get scared and try to finish it days later but couldn't stomach the scenes and would leave again only to eventually conclude the movie several weeks later ha ha ha. 

Also, let's not forget the "willi willi" series (hot cash), the tune (or the theme) of that TV series still sends chills up my spine till this day when i try to remember it (i am dead serious). The Mount Zion Christian movies also did some damage to me psychologically, it is fair to say that they scarred me mentally like the "Agbara Nla" (ultimate power) and "Lost Forever". I don't care what nobody say but babies like us should never have been exposed to movies like that at such a young age, it really traumatizes a child for life especially subconsciously.

1 Like

Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by sexytammy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2008
child's play
exorcism of emily rose
agbaranla

i dont really watch horror movies but when i watched these movies, i only slept during d day
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by mohawkchic(f): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2008
~The Hills Have Eyes  shocked shocked shocked

~ Good thing i watched it in the confine of my home,otherwise am dam sure i wud ave been asked to leave the cinema,i avent screamed so much watching a horror movie!!! embarassed
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by jchublue: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2008
Evil Dead 1
The Ring (very scary)
Darkness Falls
Blair Witch Project (first time i saw it)
Graduation Day
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 14, 2008
No oyinbo movie scared me pass Nigerian movie Nneka the pretty serpent. Talk about fear---My sisters and I could not sleep. Agbara nla also--the most funniest thing was that I did not miss any episode. Things fall apart also scared me, there's this picture that comes to my head of a priestess that was hopping on one leg with a child on her back. Gosh I'm having goosebbumps as I'm typing this.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by debosky(m): 3:50am On Feb 14, 2008
stillwater:

No oyinbo movie scared me pass Nigerian movie Nneka the pretty serpent. Talk about fear---My sisters and I could not sleep. Agbara nla also--the most funniest thing was that I did not miss any episode. Things fall apart also scared me, there's this picture that comes to my head of a priestess that was hopping on one leg with a child on her back. Gosh I'm having goosebbumps as I'm typing this.

I so remember that scene. . .it was at night and she was carrying the kid away into the forest for sacrifice or something. embarassed

I used to be scared of candyman too when I was younger.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Wordsmith(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2008
Aaah yes, Candyman was the shit then. . .
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Gamine(f): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2008
Chucky

Freddy Krueger

Children of the corn

Terrible

My childhood was terrorized with these

i cannot watch horror movies again sad
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Blackcat(f): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2008
I have learnt something very valuable today, I will not let my children watch horror movies until they are at least 16.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by iice(f): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2008
Blackcat:

I have learnt something very valuable today, I will not let my children watch horror movies until they are at least 16.

grin grin grin Would that we were all so lucky grin
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by OpeLovely(f): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2008
Saw 1,2,3 and soon 4.
Hostel 1 and 2,
Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
The hills have eyes 2,
Hellraiser,
Chucky,
Scream 1,2,
Freddy Vs Jason,
Predator,
Terminator 1,
Agbara nla,
Jurassic Park.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by Gamine(f): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2008
scream scared you shocked

u must really be chicken tongue
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by emorykings(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
my problem is most of the movies mention here i have watch them yet none has been able to frak me out am kind of fun of it that i just can watch i movie with scary acts seens i was a kid and am still lookig for more sad
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
Just saw sleepy hollow recently and it freaked me a lil. To much beheadings for my taste.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by saintkola(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
How could i hv 4gotten Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2!

1 Like

Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
Jeepers creepers wasnt that scary, just bad acting. didnt even bother with part 2.
Freddy kruger movies are soo scary.
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by holythug(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2008
av nt seen 1 cool mayb if i remove my googles, i ll get scared
Re: Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You by holythug(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
i tink wen i remove my googles, hills av eyes made an impact undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Liam Breunle Death - Obituary | Liam Breunle Obituary Has Died / Legend Of The Seeker Season 3 / Genevieve Nnaji To Star In Chimamanda Adichie’s “half Of A Yellow Sun” Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.