Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. (45421 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / The Perfect Wife / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by SisiKill1: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
The Good Wife's Guide

How to Prepare yourself and greet your husband when he comes home from work.

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIKsQ127BWM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_YOXRxlfU0S8/SP1lURx6ZSI/AAAAAAAAADs/jb9kuDO5TkU/s1600/housewife.jpg[/img]
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by SisiKill1: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is in response to the HOW DO YOU GREET YOUR HUSBAND WHEN HE COME HOME FROM WORK thread. . .obviously some people are still lacking the basic skills. undecided

HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOME A PERFECT PLACE FOR YOUR HUSBAND WHEN HE GETS HOME FROM WORK

Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have be thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives. Run a dustcloth over the tables.

During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Encourage the children to be quiet.

Be happy to see him.

Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

Don't greet him with complaints and problems.

Don't complain if he's late for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through at work.

Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or lie him down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

A good wife always knows her place.
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Bawss1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Erm, why does the OP have a primitive image of Nigerian wives? cheesy
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by SisiKill1: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Primitive?!!!

I think not!! cool
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by SisiKill1: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
Compare and Contrast
[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNaNmwkL1o?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

Which wife seems happier and oh so gaaaay??

Yeah, that's what I thought! cool
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Which wife seems happier and oh so gaaaay??

Yeah, that's what I thought! cool

Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
@OP,
sisi dear,if not for the fact I know your legendry knack for sarcasm I would say you are a fast learner and that you are on your way to becoming a good and submissive wife.
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
^And a submissive wife is one that does all that, so typical.
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by coogar: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
sisikill needs orheptal!
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: ^And a submissive wife is one that does all that, so typical.

Typical of what?
Why can't people lighten up and take a joke?
Damn!
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by freecocoa(f): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2012
^You sef for lighten up and also take my comment as a joke na.
Dang!
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2012
Sisikill,

E ku ise o. I see u are bringing some from that ya blog. grin
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: ^You sef for lighten up and also take my comment as a joke na.
Dang!

Touche,little lady.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by spyder880(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
The good wife should keep a smile on her face as her husband comes in. This smile will be reciprocated by a softening up and good hug by the man.
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by blank(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
^^^^^^

Wetin carry you come this section?
Re: Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. by tjskii(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
All this is well and good,assuming of course that the lady gets home befor the man,if not then I guess we need a perfect husbandz guide sisi K tongue

(1) (Reply)

WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Should I Tell My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.