Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45353 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dre11(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
A man, Chukwudi Obi, has told the Oshodi Grade B customary court in Lagos State that he used to force his wife, Nkechinyere, for sex throughout their eight-year marriage.

“Ever since I started living with my wife, she never allowed me to have sex with her. I had to force myself on her before we had our four children,” Obi said.

Obi was responding to a petition by his wife seeking a court order to stop his plan to marry another woman.

He told the court that Nkechinyere threatened to stab him with a knife in 2010 when he attempted to have sex with her.

“Since she started living with me, my wife would always find it difficult to have sex with me. I do not know what her problem is. We had our four children through the use of force.

“When I saw that things were getting out of hand, I took her and the children to the village so that her parents could talk sense into her,” Chukwudi submitted.

He said that he was ready for divorce because he was fed up with the sexual starvation.

He also denied the allegation by his wife that he abandoned his family because of his girlfriend.

“I did not abandon them as she said because I was sending her N10,000 on monthly basis to take care of the children; I have the tellers here,” he said.

President of the court, Alhaja A.I. Olorunimbe, ordered Obi to continue to pay his wife N10,000 monthly for the children’s upkeep, pending the determination of the suit.

She also enjoined the parents of the couple to explore means of resolving their conflicts.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/we-had-our-4-kids-through-forceful-sex-man-seeks-divorce-from-wife/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
lipsrsealed The children were conceived via rape shocked

She don't wanna give it up, Yet she won't let him remarry

I dnt gerrit angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dre11(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
When they were saying their marital vows......
I guess she skipped the part where they said both of them should not deny each other their body and sexual pleasure.........

Because I can't phantom why she got married when she knows she can't fulfill this marital obligations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Bekwarra(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Hoe k
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2015
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
That woman is very SILLY.
She has no right to deny the man sex since they are married except the man has a secret he isn't divulging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Utchgirl(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
#10,000 on monthly basis? To take care of 4children.I think it's too small .

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
“Ever since I started living with my wife, she
never allowed me to have sex with her. I had to
force myself on her before we had our four
children,” Obi said.

forced sex in marriageshockedshocked

is it by force for the woman in question to get married when she knows she hate sex and decide to frustrate the guy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
President of the court, Alhaja A.I. Olorunimbe,
ordered Obi to continue to pay his wife N10,000
monthly for the children’s upkeep,
pending the
determination of the suit.

what can N10,000 naira do as monthly upkeep for a family of 5 with wife inclusive....

the judge should have asked him to add some money joor with the current inflation rate in the country

17 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:
She has no right to deny the man sex since they are married except the man has a secret he isn't divulging.
doesn't that look like what u can do? Hypoc###e

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All this people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....
Just shut up. Did you read anywhere that they didn't have sex before marriage?.

A silly attempt to make a mockery of people that still uphold to their dignity because you have lost yours. undecided

For your information, sex before marriage is still not helping matters because pretence usually becloud dating and relationship.

What would you say in the case where some men or women turn monster after marriage meanwhile they have been acting saints before that...

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Utchgirl:

too small, am sure he is using it to punish the wife for denying him the sexual satisfaction he so desired and the other money he could have used.......

he is using it to fulfill his sexual hunger with someone......

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
doesn't that look like what u can do? Hypoc###e
smh.

You don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

smh.

You don't know me.
here u go again,,openly declaring that u live a false life on nairaland,a life different from ur real life on ground,,try to stop been a faker
#bye

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Mynd44: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

what can N10,000 naira do as monthly upkeep for a family of 5 with wife inclusive....

the judge should have asked him to add some money joor with the current inflation rate in the country
Moat times it is decided based on what the man earns. If he earns 18k you don't expect the judge to ask him to pay 30k Na.

As for the sex thingy.....*shrugs* Na their wahala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Utchgirl:
Is he the sole owner of those kids.
Is she not working?

7 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Dheartless: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
sex?
No am not interested
New wife?
you can't try that.

divorce?
No am not interested.

what do you want na?
I want to ruin your life.

it's been that way since the time of Adam and Eve.

will this court please grant that man freedom from that bondage, before it turns out to be a murder case in the nearest future.
like ; husband beats wife to death
or wife stabs husband while he was asleep

or better man dies of cardiac arrest.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Islie: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed The children were conceived via rape shocked

She don't wanna give it up, Yet she won't let him remarry

I dnt gerrit angry

Which of the parts you don't get.....

The lady in question is irritated by sex or maybe the mans manhood is doing her something that she doesn't prefer sex with him
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by AndreRose(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:
I think a woman has every right to disagree when she's not in the mood, likewise the man too. Though in the case at hand the woman acted so silly just like you pointed out.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Islie: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
He said that he was ready for divorce because he was fed up with the sexual starvation.

She is the architects of her home falling because three things a man cherish at home
Good food
Peace at home
A good sex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

A silly attempt to make a mockery of people that still uphold to their dignity because you have lost yours. undecided

For your information, sex before marriage is still not helping matters because pretence usually becloud dating and relationship.

What would you say in the case where some men or women turn monster after marriage meanwhile they have been acting saints before that...

First of all, you took my original post out of context and you quoted me, foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

I said it's always advisable for a couple to "know each other" before deciding to enter into marriage
This doesn't imply that you go around sleeping with every tom, _dick and harry.

This helps you in knowing if you are both sexually compatible.

There have been lots of couples who have had marriage problems just because one partner isn't sexually satisfied or just because sexually, they aren't just congenial, due to the fact that they hadn't engaged in sex before sealing their relationship in marriage

I will still continue to affirm my assertion that sex before marriage is always the best.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Moat times it is decided based on what the man earns. If he earns 18k you don't expect the judge to ask him to pay 30k Na.

As for the sex thingy.....*shrugs* Na their wahala

I get your point sir,
but how man go dey earn 18k and go still give birth to 4 children...... that's just my thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Islie:

Which of the parts you don't get.....

The lady in question is irritated by sex or maybe the mans manhood is doing her something that she doesn't prefer sex with him

It's all crazy but I'm still stuck on the fact that he admitted to forcing himself on her.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Mynd44: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

I get your point sir,
but how man go dey earn 18k and go still give birth to 4 children...... that's just my thinking.

We live in a country where child spacing and birth control is considered by many as an abomination. Men have been known to chase their wives out at the mention of birth control and even some churches/cultures still preach that they are evil citing Judah's son from the Bible
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2015
How could she do such a thing denying a man sex is like telling him you are free to bleep any girl that you desire.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by dre11(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Dheartless:
sex?
No am not interested
New wife?
you can't try that.

divorce?
No am not interested.

what do you want na?
I want to ruin your life.

it's been that way since the time of Adam and Eve.

will this court please grant that man freedom from that bondage, before it turns out to be a murder case in the nearest future.
like ; husband beats wife to death
or wife stabs husband while he was asleep

or better man dies of cardiac arrest

This your assumption shouldn't play on ooooo at the emboldened
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't even understand some people.

You don't want sex, you don't want a second wife, you don't want a divorce. Hmm.
The woman gat issues no be small.

And The man by his own admission had been raping her since they got married. How horrible!

This divorce he's seeking now is something he should have done long ago when she made it clear she didn't want to consummate the marriage instead of raping his wife to conceive his children.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
here u go again,,openly declaring that u live a false life on nairaland,a life different from ur real life on ground,,try to stop been a faker
#bye
Okay..
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
lordhugo:
Nollywood movie titled- CHILDREN OF RAPE!

This is spousal rape.....the fucki.ng judge just had someone confess in that courtroom. Lock him the hell up and send that woman to Fulaboy for some koboko whips for DERELICTION OF SPOUSAL DUTIES.

Hahahahehehehahaha heeee you kill me.

But I soo agree!

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, you took my original post out of context and you quoted me, foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

I said it's always advisable for a couple to "know each other" before deciding to enter into marriage
This doesn't imply that you go around sleeping with every tom, _dick and harry.

This helps you in knowing if you are both sexually compatible.

There have been lots of couples who have had marriage problems just because one partner isn't sexually satisfied or just because sexually, they aren't just congenial, due to the fact that they hadn't engaged in sex before sealing their relationship in marriage

I will still continue to affirm my assertion that sex before marriage is always the best.

You are too dumb. The emboldened below was the only reason I quoted you...
missclasssy:

All this people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

You could have made your point without insulting other people because you want to sound smart. undecided
We are not the cause of your predicaments.

24 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Toktee(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

exactly,my own deceived me during courting,she said sex b4 marriage is not good that is why she always resist me anytime i demand sex,but after marriage,the case has gone from bad to worst,i even told her that iam going to fvck outside.
My wife is a complain manager,she never ever initiate sex,and when i initiate,she must complain and resist.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Husband? / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.