Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question (1153 Views)

Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / How Many Guys Still Does This? / How Is Cbn's Cashless Policy Going To Affect The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by Taiw(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
its infuriating,disgusting and annoying to see dis same gari question pop up on every posts i read on nairaland. This is why i've decided to open a thread for this so that dis question can be answered once and for all so we dont keep seeing this thrash anymore. So Nairaland please provide answers to this question.
Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
So how does this affect the question "how does it affect the price of garri" grin

1 Like

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by benz33(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
lol...lol. anyway anytime i see the question i love it.............it makes me smile

1 Like

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by samibi4eva(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
May be those that come up with the "price of garri in the market" are either hunger or don't know what to say in their response. Its really baffling!
Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by Americasman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Taiw: its infuriating,disgusting and annoying to see dis same gari question pop up on every posts i read on nairaland. This is why i've decided to open a thread for this so that dis question can be answered once and for all so we dont keep seeing this thrash anymore. So Nairaland please provide answers to this question.

so you wanted salad or spaghetti? yeye fake man.

2 Likes

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by nusdog: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lol. Well, garri is one of our important natural resources, hence the question in every thread. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by Taiw(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
so wots d current price of garri in d market?...lol

1 Like

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by basisop(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
The Garri squad are checking to know how your question will affect the price of garri.

1 Like

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by Nextworldnx(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
And how does this DAMN topic reduce d price of in the market? Eh? angry

1 Like

Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by miqos02(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
This garri palava again?
Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2012
Shey u don get answers now? I wonder how this post affects the price of garri cause seun and obj drinks garri
Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by JayCee2010: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2012
@ OP. I think the "how does this affect the price of garri in the market" question is just an expression people use to show that the topic being discussed is not important or relevant to them.

Nigerians, we are only interested in the money we will make and the food we will chop.
Re: How Does This Affect The Price Of Garri Question by betran65: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Oya sorry over sabi poster, now hw does this foolish thread after d price of d tin dey use in making Eba Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Money-Making SECRET In History? / Nigerian Youth Selling Their Kidneys In Asia For $30,000 / Borehole Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.