Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) (992 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PROJAN in collaboration with kirikiri prisons is proud to cut the tape to officially open this brand new prisons meant for the jokes section.
You can end up in the Donkollione memorial prisons when you post a dry joke, post abusive comments, flirt online, attack dr bin gbagbo or dr bunmioguns grin
as you know, this is a new prison facility with over 50 cells.We will therefore hit the ground running by imprisoning the following jokers;

booqee=6 months

larride=2 years

homar=2 years

acidosis=2 years

switchgurl=2 months

ekeroyal=9 months

ode remo= life imprisonment grin

sutoboy=10 years with very hard labour.

remember the prisoners above can appeal to judge bin gbagbo or judge bunmioguns or judge jojo armani or judge vicky for mercy angry

there is vacancy for the positions of warden, caterer, gateman, pastor and director, simply drop your C V at the office of PROJAN.thank you and be of good behaviour to save yourself from jail angry angry

court riiiiiiise!!!!!! grin
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
breaking news: notorious sex addict born2fuck has just been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment and will immediately be thrown into the cell of booqee, all ladies at the Donkollione memorial prisons are hereby advised to live cautiously in the prisons embarassed even the guys are not safe ooo grin grin
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by larride(m): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2012
Judge, abeg wetin I do now. I hereby tender my appeal letter. May it be favorably considered. Thanks
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2012
larride: Judge, abeg wetin I do now. I hereby tender my appeal letter. May it be favorably considered. Thanks

who is your lawyer??

its your lawyer's duty to appeal
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by larride(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'm representing myself. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
larride: I'm representing myself. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

ok state the ohm's law and i will pardon you!
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
larride: Judge, abeg wetin I do now. I hereby tender my appeal letter. May it be favorably considered.
Thanks

HERE ARE MY JUGDEMENT!!!
sharrap.. larride should be given life imprisonment with hard labour tongue tongue

Acidosis, Switchic & Booqee pleaded innocent...and are free to go

Mugolo...punishment is ...firing squad tongue tongue

Court ariseeeeeeeee!!!!

1 Like

Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Acidosis(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oh I love Judge Vickyyyyy!

Dr Bin Gbagbo you must face the joke section disciplinary committee grin Some of us don't deserve this punishment.
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
Acidosis: Oh I love Judge Vickyyyyy!

Dr Bin Gbagbo you must face the joke section disciplinary committee grin Some of us don't deserve this punishment.

thanks Acidosis cool cool

the Panel would look into Bin Gbagbo's case...but i think his case is either mental disorder or he has a retardded Brain grin grin grin
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
~vicky~:

the Panel would look into Bin Gbagbo's case...but i think his case is either mental disorder or he has a retardded Brain grin grin grin

vicky, dont let me sentence you to 6 hours in jail with , nonsense!! angry
~vicky~:

vicky, dont let me sentence you to 6 hours in jail with , nonsense!!
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
bin gbagbo:

vicky, dont let me sentence you to 6 hours in jail with , nonsense!! angry

Dont worry...you would be alright cool cool
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
~vicky~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bunmioguns(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
*clear his throat* embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed emm, who just farted in the court now . . . .ooh, its u Larride, owkay, for farting in the court premises, ur judgement has now been changed from life to execution. . . . you will be hanged on bee hive till they sting you to death. . . angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
bunmioguns: *clear his throat* embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed emm, who just farted in the court now . . . .ooh, its u Larride, owkay, for farting in the court premises, ur judgement has now been changed from life to execution. . . . you will be hanged on bee hive till they sting you to death. . . angry angry angry angry angry

not all. . .

and his dead body will be flogged and burnt to ashes angry[quote author=bunmioguns]*clear his throat* embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed emm, who just farted
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bunmioguns(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
bin gbagbo:

not all. . .

and his dead body will be flogged and burnt to ashes angry

i think the judgmement is better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
bunmioguns: *clear his throat* embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed emm, who just farted in the court now . . . .ooh, its u Larride, owkay, for farting in the court premises, ur judgement has now been changed from life to execution. . . . you will be hanged on bee hive till they sting you to death. . . angry angry angry angry angry

thatz too harsh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bingbagbo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
~vicky~:

not all. . .

his ashes will be baked in an oven embarassed
~vicky~:

not all. . .

his ashes will be baked in an oven
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by larride(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2012
According the law says a suspect is not guilty until found so. How will I now be sentenced to death by hanging just because I farted in the court. Judge vicky don't forget that I have the video tape of you and bunmioguns wey una dey bleep each oda inside courtroom, you better reconsider if the video tape is released, sorry for you. Judge gbagbo you know I have your own video tape also, do you want me to tell you what it is also? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make una reconsider that judgement now or we are going down together. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2012
larride: According the law says a suspect is not guilty until found so. How will I now be sentenced to death by hanging just because I farted in the court. Judge vicky don't forget that I have the video tape of you and bunmioguns wey una dey bleep each oda inside courtroom, you better reconsider if the video tape is released, sorry for you. Judge gbagbo you know I have your own video tape also, do you want me to tell you what it is also? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make una reconsider that judgement now or we are going down together. undecided undecided undecided undecided

mtcheewwwwwwwwwww..... angry angry
Re: Donkollione Memorial Prisons (jokes Prisons) by bunmioguns(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:

mtcheewwwwwwwwwww..... angry angry

even mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Yukky-yuk!!! / Who Is The Mumu?? / Hearth Breaking Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.