Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage (1507 Views)

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:54am On Aug 30, 2012
Dear nairalanders,

I am glad to introduce a town in ETI OSA local govt area in lekki ajah called ogombo, ogombo is not new to most nairalanders on the property section, well i have decided to reveal this little secret that only very few people know. I have observed over the years from my experience as a property consultant that during the muslim SALAH celebration, omoniles usually reduce the price of land in most areas in lagos, atleast where i live and know about. This is because most omoniles at that time will be looking for money to buy eleyah RAM or COW for the celebration,(NO DISRESPECT TO THE OMONILES O) so for that reason, if a property market value is 3m for instance, they might end up selling for 2.5m or 2m as the case maybe.

For ogombo so far, i have been able to gather few properties that i can sell to nairalanders. The price of land in ogombo is from 1.7m to 6m depending on the area, proximity to the road and how dry the land is. To be honest, most land you will find for 1.7m are a bit mashy and will require a raft foundation when you are ready to build. I want nairalanders to take advantage of this salah promo to purchase and invest in properties that they would like to keep for it to appreciate or the one that they will develop immediately.

By the way, ogombo have a global C of O that covers the community, the deed of assignment will now be signed by recognised rulling houses in ogombo for you to get your governors concent. I have done so many transactions in ogombo with nairalanders, and so far my record is very clean....all my clients are working...ALL GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY. Below are pictures of some locations in ogombo, for you to have an idear of what ogombo is like, for more detailed information about the samples of the ogombo documents pls follow this link( www.nairaland.com/668847/ogombo-town-sights-documents-search) to see the nairaland lawyer’s write up about ogombo regarding the title of the property you buy in the town.

The promo starts now till the end of October or first week of november when the muslim salah will be... all prices of land return back to the original price after the SALAH.... this is what i know and have experienced...you can reach me on 08023642220,08168622052.......or tonyflez@yahoo.com, tonyflez@gmail.com for more details.....by tonyflez

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2012
more pics of ogombo and its environs.... pls pics will be sent to clients

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2012
some more pics

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by Sprumbaba: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2012

(1) (Reply)

. / Property To Let In Ikeja Lagos Nigeria / A Good Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted 2bedroom. Now 2.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.