Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage (6696 Views)

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:28am On Sep 03, 2012
Dear nairalanders,

I am glad to introduce a town in ETI OSA local govt area in lekki ajah called ogombo, ogombo is not new to most nairalanders on the property section, well i have decided to reveal this little secret that only very few people know. I have observed over the years from my experience as a property consultant that during the muslim SALAH celebration, omoniles usually reduce the price of land in most areas in lagos, atleast where i live and know about. This is because, most omoniles at that time will be looking for money to buy eleyah RAM or COW for the celebration,(NO DISRESPECT TO THE OMONILES O) so for that reason, if a property market value is 3m for instance, they might end up selling for 2.5m or 2m as the case maybe.

For ogombo so far, i have been able to gather some (investigated) properties that i can sell to nairalanders. The price of land in ogombo is from 1.7m to 6m depending on the area, proximity to the road and how dry the land is. To be honest, most land you will find for 1.7m are a bit mashy and will require a raft foundation when you are ready to build. I want nairalanders to take advantage of this salah promo to purchase and invest in properties that they would like to keep for it to appreciate or the one that they will develop immediately.

By the way, ogombo have a global C of O that covers the community, the deed of assignment will now be signed by recognised rulling houses in ogombo for you to get your governors concent. I have done so many transactions in ogombo with nairalanders, and so far my record has been very clean....all my clients are working...ALL GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY. Below are pictures of some locations in ogombo, for you to have an idear of what ogombo is like, for more detailed information about the samples of the ogombo documents pls follow this link( www.nairaland.com/668847/ogombo-town-sights-documents-search) to see the nairaland lawyer’s write up about ogombo regarding the title of the property you buy in the town.

The promo starts now till the end of October or first week of november when the muslim salah will be... all prices of land return back to the original price after the SALAH.... this is what i know and have experienced...you can reach me on 08023642220,08168622052.......or tonyflez@yahoo.com, tonyflez@gmail.com for more details.....by tonyflez

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2012
pictures of ogombo through femab estate....still ogombo land

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2012
more pics of the enviroment

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:54am On Sep 03, 2012
more pics of the development in the area

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2012
more pics

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2012
ogombo through golden park estate

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2012
ogombo land behind golden park

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2012
developing sight behind femab and golden park estate

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2012
It has started..call for details
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by lawyer(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2012
I fully endorse this post and you can also call me to explain more about the legal aspect of Ogombo! Over 50 nairalanders have bought lands in Ogombo in the last 2 years that I have handled personally and if there is ever any Nairaland Community or Estate, Ogombo has won hands down. Very easy to deal with Omoniles, no Omonile Wahala since I have been dealing with them ( which is a major shock because I don't trust any Omonile), documents don't take long to be signed and if there is any issue, they are willing to assist to solve the problem intelligently which is alien to most Omniles in Lagos always looking for problems so that they can see money to chop! Best part of it is that you can negotiate easily with the owners and their prices are flexible. Bottom line I love Ogombo because it's the only place I can endorse with my eyes closed without any fear of land theft, trespass or fraud ( but you must go through the right source so that they can protect you adequately). Call I or tony for more details and take advantage of Omoniles for once with their bonanza price lowering so that they can buy their Sallah Ram in advance ooo because they need money o!

Cheers
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by lawyer(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2012
I fully endorse this post and you can also call me to explain more about the legal aspect of Ogombo! Over 50 nairalanders have bought lands in Ogombo in the last 2 years that I have handled personally and if there is ever any Nairaland Community or Estate, Ogombo has won hands down. Very easy to deal with Omoniles, no Omonile Wahala since I have been dealing with them ( which is a major shock because I don't trust any Omonile), documents don't take long to be signed and if there is any issue, they are willing to assist to solve the problem intelligently which is alien to most Omniles in Lagos always looking for problems so that they can see money to chop! Best part of it is that you can negotiate easily with the owners and their prices are flexible. Bottom line I love Ogombo because it's the only place I can endorse with my eyes closed without any fear of land theft, trespass or fraud ( but you must go through the right source so that they can protect you adequately). Call I or tony for more details and take advantage of Omoniles for once with their bonanza price lowering so that they can buy their Sallah Ram in advance ooo because they need money o!

Cheers
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by lawyer(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2012

Cheers
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by kevyngbash(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2012
thanks lawyer for this exposure. Some of the pictures you have here shows the road to my building.

My terrace duplex of 5 bed is at the back of Dabirus college for sale or rent.
Selling price is 35m asking. Compound can take 4 cars.internal wall screeding and rolling gate. Interlocked tiles and quality doors.
Call 08099444099.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by Sprumbaba: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2012
@Kevingbash

Where exactly is your building?
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by capsogiga(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
WHERE EXACTLY IS THIS OGOMBO? HOW FAR IS IT FROM VICTORIA ISLAND? HOW FAR IS IT FROM OKUN-AJAH ? KINDLY FURNISH THIS INFO. THANKS
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:06am On Sep 12, 2012
Ogombo is just a minute drive from Okun - Ajah and twenty - thirty minute from Victoria island depending on traffic.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2012
some areas in ogombo

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2012
pics of ogombo

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by lancee(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
ok sir be expecting my call
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by ASHLAND(m): 3:09am On Sep 13, 2012
tonyflez: pictures of ogombo through femab estate....still ogombo land
Hello Tonyflez, could you please help me take some pictures of the house with the RED ROOF showing in this picture when ever you drive by and post it here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2012
@ assland......ok sir no problem....i was there yesterday, but am just seeing your message now, is this house by femab estate entrance..couldnt get the location properly..
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by capsogiga(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2012
tonyflez: Ogombo is just a minute drive from Okun - Ajah and twenty - thirty minute from Victoria island depending on traffic.
@TONYFLEZ. THANK U VERY MUCH. BUT EXACTLY WHICH IS CLOSER TO VICTORIA ISLAND? OKUN-AJAH OR OGOMBO? EXPECTING YOUR REPLY
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by cvtg(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2012
can smone gt 3,000 plots for sm estate developer?
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by ASHLAND(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Yes, the house is not far from the gate. It is about three plots from the transformer that serves the estate . It is by the right hand side when coming from the gate. THANKS.
tonyflez: @ assland......ok sir no problem....i was there yesterday, but am just seeing your message now, is this house by femab estate entrance..couldnt get the location properly..
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2012
@capsogiga... okun ajah and ogombo are almost at thesame place, they share boundries, its like like bonny camp and NTA or barbeach...the same road leads to both areas but okun ajah you have to turn right off the tarred road, ogombo you just maintain the straight road into the town @cgtv are you looking for 3,000 plots to buy? where do you want it i have some at ibeju area, you can call me and the we discuss. @asshland i will definately get into femab estate from now till monday and will take the pics as requested.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2012
some pics of ogombo town, infact this nice plot of land by this nice duplex is for immediate sale, both sides are fenced, just to close up the front...the land is in a close..

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 1:31am On Sep 18, 2012
more pics

Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by ASHLAND(m): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2012
tonyflez: some pics of ogombo town, infact this nice plot of land by this nice duplex is for immediate sale, both sides are fenced, just to close up the front...the land is in a close..
Nice pictures! Please don't forget my pictures too,
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by justokey(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2012
Nice post. I know that in Ogombo you will get very water-logged side and very dry side. Can i get something dry in the region of 2 to 2.5? I am looking for a built area, where i can build and start living, not for investment. Thanks
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by tonyflez(m): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
@justokey.... yes you can get a dry land for 2.5m especially now... just give me a call and will take you round to see 2 to 3 plots you can choose from.
Re: Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage by ASHLAND(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
@ tonyflez. I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU SIR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3bedrooms(3baths) In Lekki Phase 1 With 20 M0nth Flexible Payment Plans For 35m / Welcome To Amity Estate, Ajah Opposite Fara Park with Installment plan of 3Years / Sherry View Gardens @ N800,000 PER PLOT, GET ALLOCATION, PRICE INCREASE SOON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.