Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO (825 Views)

Pls Is There Environmental In Lagos Today? just yes or no na / Startimes The Worstest Decoder Ever YES OR NO / I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by timmy1999(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2012
I think nairaland moderators should post their pictures on their page so we know who we are dealing with.since they are the super moderator..since they don't have anything to hide..let them post their pictures now..SEUN the owner of nairaland have his picture on his page..we will like to see the faces of our good moderator like justwise,mukina,dis guy..etc....is anyone with me on this...
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by Freiburger(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2012
What would you do with their pictures, so that you can kidnap them? grin
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by Obinoscopy(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2012
@timmy1999, it seems a moderator annoyed you. Tell me the truth, whisper it in my ears, I won't tell anyone...lol grin

Just kidding, anyways I think you're making a genuine proposition. Its left for nairalanders to air their views on this.
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by timmy1999(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Freiburger: What would you do with their pictures, so that can kidnap them? grin
No not at all..you are getting it wrong...they are great guys..but its better we see what they look like...we all see seun's pics..so they shld post theirs too
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by timmy1999(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Obinoscopy: @timmy1999, it seems a moderator annoyed you. Tell me the truth, whisper it in my ears, I won't tell anyone...lol grin

Just kidding, anyways I think you're making a genuine proposition. Its left for nairalanders to air their views on this.
No one annoyed me at all...its just best we see who the moderators are...its a genuine proposition as u said
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
Obinoscopy: @timmy1999, it seems a moderator annoyed you. Tell me the truth, whisper it in my ears, I won't tell anyone...lol grin

Are you being serious? You really need to question the motive behind the whole idea.
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by Callotti: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2012
If you have seen some of those past pictures in the past. . . .FEAR GO CATCH YOU!
Please, don't mention!
Kei!!! cry
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by timmy1999(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Are you being serious? You really need to question the motive behind the whole idea.
Just...u r really stepping on my toes.
U lock me out from commenting on travel section...I will open anoda nairald acct...but d way u dey flex dis ur weak muscle...shows how immature and stupid u really are.....u r not fit to be called wise..cos u r really far from wise..
If u like unlock me,if u like don't...but I no sooner thunder go strike u....I won't say more....shalla
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by justwise(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2012
timmy1999:
U lock me out from commenting on travel section...I will open anoda nairald acct...but d way u dey flex dis ur weak muscle...shows how immature and stupid u really are.....u r not fit to be called wise..cos u r really far from wise..
If u like unlock me,if u like don't...[b]but I no sooner thunder go strike u....[/b]I won't say more....shalla

Noted.
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by Obinoscopy(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2012
Oh, I think I now understand grin
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by timmy1999(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2012
justwise:

Noted.
just...am just joking...why u come dey behave like dis...I never meant any harm...u no I get angry easily...and I hate pple behaving dis way...atleast there should be a caution first b4 taking such action against any individual..we all have our rights u no...I have acct with other forum around d world..and they never treated us this way...can u unlock me nw..Ok
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by r231(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
Obinoscopy: Oh, I think I now understand grin

grin grin grin
Re: GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO by Sainttracy: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2012
timmy1999:
If u like unlock me,if u like don't...but I no sooner thunder go strike u....I won't say more....shalla

You need to be mature the way you talk to elders and responsible people. I believe nature has taught you to have manners but your scamming brain and ideas has defrauded you from been silly to idiota. You were locked out from travel section becos of the atrocities you have been causing. Selling lies to innocent souls, misleading Africans into hell, trying to recruit Nigerians as slave abroad, claiming you have traveled out of Nigeria before when me and you know you have not left EMURE EKITI before in your life, lying that you will post yours pics in Cyprus but unfortunately you want to Photoshop moderator Justwise abroad to claim you are in Cyprus, trying to scam innocent students by acting as visa agent. Kindly live as a clean and mature individual so that your days can be long.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Establish Wildlife Park / Breaking News: Danfo Tumbles On Third Mainland Bridge / Suleja Bombing: Suspects Were Promised 72 Virgins Each – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.