Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

A Love Letter From Your Blackberry To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Love Letter From Your Blackberry To You (616 Views)

Drop Your Blackberry Pin Here / My Love Letter To Nairaland / Recipe For A Love Potion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter From Your Blackberry To You by mrkels(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Read this its nice and fun

Dear Owner,
 I'm so lucky I'm your BlackBerry!
You hold me with both hands gently as you could be.
You ensure that I am always with you.
If I fall you are afraid of my injury.
I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together.
You can never forget me in a taxi and you won't let me go unlike my old friends Nokia, Sony and Samsung that you would proudly just hand over.
When you eat, I'm beside you. When you are on the toilet, I'm with you. When you sleep my head is by your pillow.
When I scream you rush and pick me up like an egg.
When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make you feel like a cowboy you strap me to your waist or jeans.
Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love).
You upgraded me from my friends Nokia, Sony and Samsung to a Curve, Bold & Torch.
You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home.
You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make you laugh that people think you're mad.
 I watch your wife/hubby or your bf/gf who envies our time together.

But dearie...
I appeal to you.
Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and Sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I'm just a blackberry, nothing more!
Yours sincerely,
Blackberry

(1) (Reply)

Picture From Oct 1st Celebration (photo Inside) / What Pisses You Off On Nairaland / The Movie - LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.