Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra (1093 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Suspected Ritualists Behead Okada Rider In Ekpoma / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by Rhino5dm: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
By VINCENT UJUMADU
AWKA — A 16 year-old Miss Nwanneka Odah was, yesterday,
beheaded by a three -man gang suspected to be ritual killers at
Nawfia in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State. This came as the Awka branch manager of a new generation bank, (name withheld), Mr. Tochukwu Nnadi, was yesterday kidnapped about 7.30am on his way to the office.

Nwanneka was said to be hawking groundnuts along the Nawfia –
Awka road close to Nawfia Comprehensive Secondary School
when the three young men allegedly pretended as if they wanted
to buy groundnuts from her only for one of them to use a machete
to cut off her head when she bent down to sell the groundnuts to
them. A relation of the deceased, Mr. Friday Ogalagu described the
situation as terrible, lamenting that he had never seen such a thing in his life. He said: “I was not there when it happened, but I was told that my cousin was stopped by three men who said they wanted to buy groundnuts. While two of them were on the road side, the third,
who dressed like a mad man was standing closely.

When the girl bent down to put the ground nuts for them, the one
close by brought out what somebody said looked like an axe and
beheaded the girl. An Okada rider plying the road who saw what
happened stopped and the three men ran into the bush, leaving
their victim whose head was already severed, struggling for life.”
Ogalagu said that it was when people began to make inquiries
about the parents of the girl that he was contacted.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/suspected-ritualists-behead-16-yr-old-girl-in-anambra/
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by oyanow2: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
[size=15pt]Na wa o!!! why all this bad news in Nigeria ? First it was Pastor Michael Oyewole who was caught in Ogun state with human heads for Rituals now this story . Lord please help Nigeria[/size]
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by ektbear: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

When the girl bent down to put the ground nuts for them, the one
close by brought out what somebody said looked like an axe and
beheaded the girl. An Okada rider plying the road who saw what
happened stopped and the three men ran into the bush, leaving
their victim whose head was already severed, struggling for life.”

What a terrible way to die cry

May this young girl rest in peace.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na today? Ritual cases have been going on even before I was born.its no news to me!it happens in every part of the country. RIP to the dead anyway. abeg next topic joor! undecided
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by dasparrow: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Post

You see why I said I doubt I can live in Nigeria again? Nigerian society has turned into something else. Boko haram in the north, armed robbery and r[b]a[/b]pe in the SW and kidnapping, r[b]a[/b]pe and ritualism in the SE, cultism and kidnapping in the Niger delta. This is what happens when a country glorifies and worships money and materialism without encouraging honest hard work. The result is what we are seeing now. Human beings who act like demented beasts all in their bid to become stupendously wealthy overnight without putting in any hard work.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

You see why I said I doubt I can live in Nigeria again? Nigerian society has turned into something else. Boko haram in the north, armed robbery and r[b]a[/b]pe in the SW and kidnapping, r[b]a[/b]pe and ritualism in the SE, cultism and kidnapping in the Niger delta. This is what happens when a country glorifies and worships money and materialism without encouraging honest hard work. The result is what we are seeing now. Human beings who act like demented beasts all in their bid to become stupendously wealthy overnight without putting in any hard work.
God Bless you my brother! There is no part of this country that is not involved in crime.every tribe is guilty. Nigeria has become a den of crimes which is at the rise.I don't know if I should blame the government.SMH!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra by achi4u(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
OMG! What is really happening to us nigerians? everywhere you turned to...one problem must be glaring you on the face.
Many souls are perishing everyday in Nigeria;if it is not accident it will be bomb explotion,the kidnappers doing their things and killing some people on the process while ritualist hacking & di-secting human parts like engine parts.
The highway robbers,tanker explotion,hungry,those commiting succide,militants everywhere.Nigeria is heading for somewhwere

(1) (Reply)

Wat U Don't Know About ALUU / Man Rapes Teen Inside His SUV In Lekki / ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.