Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) (1099 Views)

6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by mayorski22(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Photo posted by Islamic State shows improvised
bomb that brought down Russian passenger jet

pic.twitter.com/8gA7TpHhzq
pic.twitter.com/8gA7TpHhzq

http://news.sky.com/story/1590015/is-posts-photo-of-bomb-that-downed-plane

Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by babatundeizbad(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
For Real!!!!!!!
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
It is very feasible and most likely what was used.

A small amount of hairspray if sprayed in the plane while flying at a high altitude that is,feets where the plane has reached a highly pressurized state,vibration from a phone,a tumbler scratching any part of the isle will ignite and bring down the plane.

The bagging question is who brought it on the plane,cause only 3 people were Ukrainians and the remaining 217 were Russians undecided who exactly brought down the plane on behalf of ISIS
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by tafabaloo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jkkk
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Cpumping(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
boko haram shd not learn o
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Onyenna(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
...Saw this on CNN/Aljazeera.....

...ISIL is always discovering new/sophisticated ways to strike..... Naah waah oooh!

#Scary...
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by abiolasogey(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm,,,end tym ppl
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2015
The little things that confuse the wise
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by crixlight2(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2015
End time religioun......
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by faray: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2015
cool
ValerianSteel:
It is very feasible and most likely what was used.

A small amount of hairspray if sprayed in the plane while flying at a high altitude that is,feets where the plane has reached a highly pressurized state,vibration from a phone,a tumbler scratching any part of the isle will ignite and bring down the plane.

The bagging question is who brought it on the plane,cause only 3 people were Ukrainians and the remaining 217 were Russians undecided who exactly brought down the plane on behalf of ISIS

ISIS operative probably one of the people loading the plane planted the bomb. Russia is getting herself in a mess dabbling in a civil war in Syria. Putin will realise his follies when bombs starts going on in Russian cities. This is the reasons growing numbers of Americans wants out of Middle East.
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by taiwoowiat: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2015
sad
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
coolISIS operative probably one of the people loading the plane planted the bomb. Russia is getting herself in a mess dabbling in a civil war in Syria. Putin will realise his follies when bombs starts going on in Russian cities. This is the reasons growing numbers of Americans wants out of Middle East.
Putin would be getting himself in a very interesting war permit me to say cheesy cause some of ISIS top leaders are Chechen militants.Co-ordinating terror attacks on Russian soil would be quite breezy for ISIS if and when they decide to move up the globe.

Americans have seen enough of these types of war,it's no longer a war where America has to prove to the world her military strength or her power as the world's greatest superpower,that has been established.Russia is the one trying desperately to prove this to the world.

The only weapon of monopoly the middle-east has been using on America's continued intervention policy is oil.In a few years with Shale oil production in U.S. am sure even congress would pass legislation to cut off america's policing of the middle-east,let them solve their problems themselves,they can receive bi-lateral support but not the usual let's be involved.

If by then,Russia wants to play the new bull in world politics,am sure Saint Petersburg would have been well tinted in smokes of terror.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Putin would be getting himself in a very interesting war permit me to say cheesy cause some of ISIS top leaders are Chechen militants.Co-ordinating terror attacks on Russian soil would be quite breezy for ISIS if and when they decide to move up the globe.

Americans have seen enough of these types of war,it's no longer a war where America has to prove to the world her military strength or her power as the world's greatest superpower,that has been established.Russia is the one trying desperately to prove this to the world.

The only weapon of monopoly the middle-east has been using on America's continued intervention policy is oil.In a few years with Shale oil production in U.S. am sure even congress would pass legislation to cut off america's policing of the middle-east,let them solve their problems themselves,they can receive bi-lateral support but not the usual let's be involved.

If by then,Russia wants to play the new bull in world politics,am sure Saint Petersburg would have been well tinted in smokes of terror.
Thank you my Sister. You nailed it. Why would Putin wants to put his country in that mess. We Americans know how it feels to go out and be scared someone is going to hurt you. My family and I go out to a restaurant or to shows and we have to look at our backs. I sure don't want another 911 on american soil again. Putin will regret getting in the mess for the rest of his life plus the Russian economy is not good enough for all the stuff he is getting into. Chenchen militants and ISIS crazies will make their lives miserable. The guys on Nairaland egging Putin on will have eggs on their faces.
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Thank you my Sister. You nailed it. Why would Putin wants to put his country in that mess. We Americans know how it feels to go out and be scared someone is going to hurt you. My family and I go out to a restaurant or to shows and we have to look at our backs. I sure don't want another 911 on american soil again. Putin will regret getting in the mess for the rest of his life plus the Russian economy is not good enough for all the stuff he is getting into. Chenchen militants and ISIS crazies will make their lives miserable. The guys on Nairaland egging Putin on will have eggs on their faces.
Just as the saying lately,we'll be watching in 3D cool

And.......aint a sis bro undecided

1 Like

Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Yes o. I will be watching in 3D and be laughing at all the guys egging Putin on when the Rooster comes home to roost. Lol.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2015
ValerianSteel:

My bad. The first part of the name put me off. Sorry my Brother.☺
Re: ISIS Says This Brought Down Russian Plane (pix) by ValerianSteel(m): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Lucasbalo:
My bad. The first part of the name put me off. Sorry my Brother.☺
It's okay,apologíy duely accepted.

(1) (Reply)

Suleja Flood Destroys Town After Heavy Rain (VIDEO) / How Murdered Unical Lecturer Wrote About His Assassination Some Months Ago / Woman Laughs And Films Her Housemaid As She Falls From Seven Floors (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.