Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account (3689 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account by Elxandre(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
Making money with your mobile phone directly into your nigerian bank account. Yeah
How many times have you been hindered by your lack of PC problem when starting out in the online biz world
This method has been discovered after careful research.
I met a guy last week, who was telling me of his inability to make money online due to his lack of computer access. But after following my guidelines strictly, within 7 days he had already made a stunning N10000 and if you are smarter you can make far more.
And tell me, if you can make that amount a week are you not a big boy?.
So act fast before this business gets flooded with guys.

bonus..
you would also be getting an additional ebook on

"Making money with facebook"

To order for this, pay N1500 into any Bank phb also known as Keystone bank and with the account details

Name George bright

Acct no : 2052443434.

Nb: after payment text your name and teller no to 08166256599 or legendaryelxandre@yahoo.com
Re: Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account by arbitrage: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wonderful! U mean making 10k a week (which is 40k a month), you are a big boy? Wake up to reality, by the way u didn't mention how much u have made from using this ebook u are selling to motivate us, u only mentioned a guy u became big boy with 10k a week.
Re: Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account by Elxandre(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
You people always prefer people who will scam you with their unrealistic offers....and you could actually make more depending on how smart you are. Thats d rule of business "The smatter the better".
Re: Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account by kelisjech: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
if you are realy making it that big as u claimed, u could have drop this secret 4 free to ur country men....naija boyz....loool
Re: Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account by MrPhilay(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2015
THIS IS A TRUSTED METHOD CUS I HAVE MADE N58,000 TRUE DIZ

1 Like

Re: Make "Cool Cash" With Your Mobilephone Directly Into Your 9ja Bank Account by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best

(1) (Reply)

I will Help You Design/Redesign Your Blog - starting @just N5,000. Hurry Now! / Galvanized Razor Wire / Make Thousands of dollars Monthly on Fiverr Selling Digital Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.