Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? (987 Views)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / Pastor Adeboye Donate Relief Items To Flood Victims / Rccg Asks Every Family In The Church To Donate #50,000 To Support University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? by Fr0sbel: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dear Frosbel ( my name edited ),

The Presidential election is around the corner. As we head to the polls, the weak economy and our mounting debt will no doubt be on all of our minds. But we must make sure that neither we nor our families forget another important issue. We must remember to vote for the candidate whom we believe will most strongly support our ally Israel.

Supporting Israel is the right thing to do. Supporting Israel is the Christian thing to do. And supporting Israel happens to be in our best interests as Americans. Israel is a true democracy, a stalwart ally, and our first line of defense against shared enemies devoted to attacking America and killing Americans.

Unlike so many of our allies, Israel has never asked for American soldiers to fight and die in her defense. All Israel has ever asked is the ability to defend herself by herself. In so doing, Israel's soldiers are actually defending us.

You can help us spread this important message by using our line of Defend America, Vote Israel products. Since we want to spread this important message, we are offering:

› With a donation of $20 or more you will receive a Defend America- Vote Israel lapel pin.

› With a donation of $50 or more you will receive a Defend America - Vote Israel lapel pin, tumbler, gel pens and post-its.

› With a donation of $75 or more you will receive a Defend America - Vote Israel lapel pin, tumbler, gel pens, post-its, yard sign and coffee mug.

› With a donation of $100 or more you will receive a Defend America - Vote Israel lapel pin, tumbler, gel pens, post-its, yard sign, coffee mug and t-shirt.

As we enter the heart of an election season, it's crucial that your friends and neighbors recognize the importance of a strong Israel to American security. Its even more important that they act on this belief when they enter the voting booth. [U]By using your Defend America, Vote Israel products[/U], you can help ensure that both countries will be winners on election day!

May God Bless You and Those that You Love,

Pastor John Hagee
Chairman
CUFI

David Brog
Executive Director
CUFI
Re: Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? by Fr0sbel: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
CUFI stands for Christians united for Israel.

This is their banner :

Why do they want my money ?

Why should I support them ?

Is it God's will that I donate money to this group ?

Surely this is not what Christ called or asked us to do , right ?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? by EvilBrain1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Religion makes people stüpid and irrational. These people are just taking advantage of this to manipulate their sheep into supporting their agenda. They want to support one side (the political right) and they'll say anything to convince you.

The funny thing is the pro-Israel lobby in America has done more to.harm Isreal long term than any other political group. They've repeatedly thwarted all attempts by successive American governments to rein in Israel's excesses and allowed them to become the land grabbing apartheid state they are today.

If you trully love your kid, you'll punish him when he misbehaves. If instead you keep buying him toys and candy, he'll turn into an uncontrollable spoilt brat. Just like Israel.

*Edited for clarity and to fix typos.*
Re: Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? by Goshen360(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
Brother Frosbel,

Indeed you say the truth here. I registered to CUFI also and ALL I RECEIVE IN THE EMAIL IS ASKING ME TO DONATE MONEY TO ISRAEL. This is outright contradiction to the scripture. That was the reason I mentioned it on your other thread where these preachers ask Christians donate money to give to Israel where as I am the Israel of God, not a geographical location. If God is dealing with only the national Israel, then the body of Christ - the Church was established by Christ in vain.

I have the same E-mail in my inbox as we speak, let me see how I can upload it for confirmation to this thread.
Re: Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Goshen360: Brother Frosbel,

Indeed you say the truth here. I registered to CUFI also and ALL I RECEIVE IN THE EMAIL IS ASKING ME TO DONATE MONEY TO ISRAEL. This is outright contradiction to the scripture. That was the reason I mentioned it on your other thread where these preachers ask Christians donate money to give to Israel where as I am the Israel of God, not a geographical location. If God is dealing with only the national Israel, then the body of Christ - the Church was established by Christ in vain.

I have the same E-mail in my inbox as we speak, let me see how I can upload it for confirmation to this thread.

Thank you.

In my opinion it is idolatry to worship Israel , a largely apostate nation who reject Christ. Our focus is and should always be on Christ.

Please watch this short video and imagine what our brothers are supporting, the anti Christ. The deception is right in our churches and at our door steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODwSdugsvJg
Re: Why Should I Support And Donate My Money To CUFI ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2012
These are not Christians but rather devils masquerading as Christians. We all know that the true Israel is a spiritual people born of the Spirit and washed in the blood of Jesus.

In essence what Christian Zionists are doing is exalting the flesh over the spirit. The flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh and these are contrary to one another. The only Zion I support is Mount Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem the Bride of Jesus.
JNR

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo, Prosperity Gospel, And 419 In The Church – Part 1 / Understanding The Illuminati Agenda / Angel-shaped Cloud Seen In Florida After Pope Francis Was Announced As New Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.