Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Gay You Dont Know - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Gay You Dont Know (1587 Views)

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know / 15 Things You Dont Owe Anyone / A Thread For New Yorubas (or Yorubas Who Dont Know Much About Their Culture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
People's attitude(especially Africans) towards people of homosexual orientation, is nothing to write home about.besides the constant persecution meted out on them by their fellow beings, there's also the social stigma and aggressive descrimination they are forced to live with. boys never mingle with gays because they are perceived as a sexual threat,girls alwaya avoid them cos they are seen as 'women in men looks'. but despite all these, there are facts which our heteorosexual counterparts fail to understand, 1st of all, homosexuality isnt caused as a result of 'limited girls' as many heteorosexuals would have you believe, that theory is as false as it is hilarious, i was born into a compound filled with females, they always crowded round me due to my good looks, but i started developing attraction to boys at a meagre age of 3. we didnt choose to be this way, we were born with this way. i just wish Africa would give us a chance, and we promise to make an impact. i know many of you will criticise this thread but i urge you all to do it without sentiment or bigotry. thank you all
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 31, 2012
Interesting write up smiley
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2012
BelaMorena: Interesting write up smiley
tnx for reading it.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by gst101: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2012
my dear i am not gay and i am not homophobic even though i cannot fully relate to what you do. What i mean is: i can feel very comfortable around your likes despite my not 'following' you. But there questions i would like to ask.

How exactly do you know whom to chyke to be you partner? I mean since most people are straight and homophobic, wouldnt you feel you have to be careful whom you try to chyke so that you do not get beaten up! How do you know another gay person since its not written in the face?

How Would you as a gay person see ... Is it beistility they call it now. Anyway the idea of a human having sex with an animal, how do you see it? Does it make sense to you? And pls dont say 'its their choice' becos apart from it being a cheap exit route to avoid a challenging question, such a statement can also be said of you.

The questions i have asked are genuine.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
gst101: my dear i am not gay and i am not homophobic even though i cannot fully relate to what you do. What i mean is: i can feel very comfortable around your likes despite my not 'following' you. But there questions i would like to ask.

How exactly do you know whom to chyke to be you partner? I mean since most people are straight and homophobic, wouldnt you feel you have to be careful whom you try to chyke so that you do not get beaten up! How do you know another gay person since its not written in the face?

How Would you as a gay person see ... Is it beistility they call it now. Anyway the idea of a human having sex with an animal, how do you see it? Does it make sense to you? And pls dont say 'its their choice' becos apart from it being a cheap exit route to avoid a challenging question, such a statement can also be said of you.

The questions i have asked are genuine.
tnx alot for the question, a very good question at that. You see most gays that are educated, use the internet as a medium to connect with other gays. For instance, i personally, have two facebook accounts, one has my genuine name and picture on it, the other has false name and pic on it. With the latter i connect with people of the same sexual orientation. Only the uneducated homosexuals approach people for relationship(without knowing their orientation). As for those attracted to animals, they also were born with it(just like us) i hope with that i've answered ur question.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by gst101: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
more genuine questions

among you, is it that one partner plays the woman and the other always play the man or it is interchanged? I mean during intercourse.

What if the human or animal, as the case may be, takes in. Do you think the outcome will ok? Do we also have men who long for animals or is that it is only the women that exibit this trend? At least its only women i have heard do sleep with animals.

Would like to have kids someday and by what means?

What is your take on bisexuality? Would you like to go into a relationship with one? If no, why not? And if yes, would you allow him to have another woman without seeing his as a cheat? If no, why not? Afterall, he is only exibiting one of his 'inherent' characters.And if yes, would you allow him to take a bisexual lady? If no, why not? and if yes, dont you think that would create a chain which would give room for possible trouble? If no, why not and if yes, dont you think its enough reason not to allow it in the society?
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by gst101: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
where are you op. Pls comon here and reply.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Op, please come back, I also have questions. Anyway in case you return;
1. You said you started feeling attracted to guys when you were as young as 3yrs. How old was the person you say you were attracted to and what attracted you about them?
2. Do you consider homosexuality to be a natural thing?
Not attacking you, just curious.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
fellis: Op, please come back, I also have questions. Anyway in case you return;
1. You said you started feeling attracted to guys when you were as young as 3yrs. How old was the person you say you were attracted to and what attracted you about them?
2. Do you consider homosexuality to be a natural thing?
Not attacking you, just curious.
the guy was about 3years older than me. Homosexuality is as natural as spring water is pure. Your earlier question i responded to it but had no idea that it didnt send, before i logged off, and i couldnt retype as it was bulky.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
^Can you summarize the reply? I am curious as to what you think.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by gst101: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
what about my question you are not answering it? Na people wey just dey come na dem you dey answer. Or do you think my questions are not genuine? I am asking you becos i just want to know. It is only when we understand you that our mind set would change and consequently, our attitude toward you. So i expect you to be more than eager to enlighten us.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Ngodigha1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
DEATH
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Eiregirl(f): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: People's attitude(especially Africans) towards people of homosexual orientation, is nothing to write home about.besides the constant persecution meted out on them by their fellow beings, there's also the social stigma and aggressive descrimination they are forced to live with. boys never mingle with gays because they are perceived as a sexual threat,girls alwaya avoid them cos they are seen as 'women in men looks'. but despite all these, there are facts which our heteorosexual counterparts fail to understand, 1st of all, homosexuality isnt caused as a result of 'limited girls' as many heteorosexuals would have you believe, that theory is as false as it is hilarious, i was born into a compound filled with females, they always crowded round me due to my good looks, but i started developing attraction to boys at a meagre age of 3. we didnt choose to be this way, we were born with this way. i just wish Africa would give us a chance, and we promise to make an impact. i know many of you will criticise this thread but i urge you all to do it without sentiment or bigotry. if you wish yo get in contact with me, you can do so via twitter @InnoNonso. thank you all.....

So sad sad Keep your head up & just be yourself x
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
OP where are you from
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by gst101: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
you asked us to give you a chance and you are not answering my question! Are you denying that its only when we understand you that we would 'give you a chance?'
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
i'm from Anambra state, Nnewi to be precise. But i was born,brought up and do currently reside in Sokoto. Anymore Genuine Questions
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
INNO18: i'm from Anambra state, Nnewi to be precise. But i was born,brought up and do currently reside in Sokoto. Anymore Genuine Questions
I don't think giving away personal info about yourself online is a good idea. You can explain stuff about homosexuality that people don't know but keep your identity/whereabouts secret.
Unless you want 14yrs in prison.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
fellis:
I don't think giving away personal info about yourself online is a good idea. You can explain stuff about homosexuality that people don't know but keep your identity/whereabouts secret.
Unless you want 14yrs in prison.
Trust me, i know what i'm doing, i'm no fool dear. Tnx for ur concern Anyways.
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by Eiregirl(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
OP where are you from

Why is that relevant?
Re: The Gay You Dont Know by pazienza(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Inno,do you intend getting married to a woman in the future?

(1) (Reply)

A Lagosian Experience From Surulere To Victoria Island / The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Translate To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.