Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know (7339 Views)

Some Facts About Ndi Igbo You Dont Know / Mkpukpa Festival Of Ndi Umudioka In Dunukofia Lga Of Anambra State / Reduce Your Bride Price, Ex-military Governor Of Anambra Tells Igbo Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by Gerarahere: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sometimes one would wonder is there anything special about the people of anambra state
The so called most industrialized in Nigeria,but you ent know how many skeletons in their cupboards,I wonder if there is anything special about their hustle more than the rest of the igbos.
I am from imo state and am proud,we dont do juju,charm or magic,anything you see from imo people is geniue,and not though charm.
The thing is that they do it for money and use business,industries,companies to cover their track.

They are in the transport industries,brewing,oil,heavy and light industries which I will not name them to escape their trouble

I know you all know about okija shrine,anambra biggest shrine,where chairmens,big and small people go to for power,fame,wealth and bla bla bla
if you are their friend,if you want to borrow them money,they will use this quote "I won't give you fish,rather let me teach you how to catch fish"
If am luring,please prove me wrong.
Proudly anambra, they say,proud my foot,na proud for juju

Take a look and see for yourself
Nigeria's deadliest shrine
A shrine that has branches with priests,weak pastors and Catholic priests tremble in just the sight of her loyalists,a shrine that needs strong men of God and soldiers to destroy,Osun state is just a learner
Anambra people,I fear una

1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by eunisam: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
You are not Serious.
When you are seriouse just let me know!

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by funmijoyb(f): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ritual money doesnt pay or last long
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gerarahere:
Sometimes one would wonder is there anything special about the people of anambra state
The so called most industrialized in Nigeria,but you ent know how many skeletons in their cupboards,I wonder if there is anything special about their hustle more than the rest of the igbos.
I am from imo state and am proud,we dont do juju,charm or magic,anything you see from imo people is geniue,and not though charm.
The thing is that they do it for money and use business,industries,companies to cover their track.

They are in the transport industries,brewing,oil,heavy and light industries which I will not name them to escape their trouble

I know you all know about okija shrine,anambra biggest shrine,where chairmens,big and small people go to for power,fame,wealth and bla bla bla
if you are their friend,if you want to borrow them money,they will use this quote "I won't give you fish,rather let me teach you how to catch fish"
If am luring,please prove me wrong.
Proudly anambra, they say,proud my foot,na proud for juju

Take a look and see for yourself
Nigeria's deadliest shrine
A shrine that has branches with priests,weak pastors and Catholic priests tremble in just the sight of her loyalists,a shrine that needs strong men of God and soldiers to destroy,Osun state is just a learner
Anambra people,I fear una
usu mmirika ka ibu! Ask ur igbo friends 2 translate ds 4 u. And back off igbo affairs henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by eve007: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
We are all getting a little too old for the war of tribal misconception n racist remarks...
Every tribe has its dark side,mine is no exception...Peace n lots of Love is all we need...
Re: Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2016
funmijoyb:
Ritual money doesnt pay or last long
but I bet you would marry a ritualist billionaire. Money and women are inseparable

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Suggestions For Improving The Culture Section / BROKIN; The Nigerian Pidgin History And Origin. / Superiority Between The Alaafin And The Ooni, Fact Of The Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.