Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 (6764 Views)

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Okay, here we go another. Obadiah777 come defend your statement here and don't derail the other thread.
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
the sequence
1- God creates a nation of people called Adam ( THERE IS DICHOTOMY IN THE NAME ADAM BECAUSE THIS IS HOW THE LORD WORKS. HE DOES NOT WORK THROUGH EVERYONE. THE LORD SPECIALIZES IN 'INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY' what that means is that he works through one to get to the rest. so out of the group of adamites created there is one of them created in his image, meaning with the knowledge of the word and laws and statutes and commandments. the rest are created as heathens and will be spiritually civilized by the one made in Gods image with the word in him. so ADAM is a dichotomy of the one with the word and the rest who dont have the word. and these are people of both sexes

2-and then Adam the one with the word finds none of the other heathen women already formed, suitable for him, so the lord created a woman out of his rib ( this is symbolism for he created a woman that is like him. meaning she has the word in her. she has the lords laws and statutes and commandments in her ) this is Eve.

genesis 2 vs 20 but for Adam there was not found a helper suitable for him meaning out of all the women already formed, none was suitable for him

LOL why you splash my name in lights ?
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Stop using just words to say God created a nation of people called Adam, kindly use scriptures to show us how One man Adam means many people. please show us from scriptures

obadiah777:

genesis 2 vs 20 but for Adam there was not found a helper suitable for him meaning out of all the women already formed, none was suitable for him

And where in the scriptures did God create MANY WOMEN or MANY WOMEN ALREADY FORMED? Do you mind showing us?
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
i find this topic interesting, infact very similar to a Pagan view i recently proposed. .
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by MrAnony1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: the sequence
1- God creates a nation of people called Adam ( THERE IS DICHOTOMY IN THE NAME ADAM BECAUSE THIS IS HOW THE LORD WORKS. HE DOES NOT WORK THROUGH EVERYONE. THE LORD SPECIALIZES IN 'INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY' what that means is that he works through one to get to the rest. so out of the group of adamites created there is one of them created in his image, meaning with the knowledge of the word and laws and statutes and commandments. the rest are created as heathens and will be spiritually civilized by the one made in Gods image with the word in him. so ADAM is a dichotomy of the one with the word and the rest who dont have the word. and these are people of both sexes

2-and then Adam the one with the word finds none of the other heathen women already formed, suitable for him, so the lord created a woman out of his rib ( this is symbolism for he created a woman that is like him. meaning she has the word in her. she has the lords laws and statutes and commandments in her ) this is Eve.

WOW! What version of bible do you read?
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2012
[size=20pt]Who is lying? Jesus (who was in the beginning with God, John 1:1) or Obadiah777[/size]

Matthew 19:4

New International Version (©1984)
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE,

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Haven't you read the Scriptures?" Jesus replied. "They record that from the beginning 'God made them male and female.'

English Standard Version (©2001)
He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Jesus answered, "Haven't you read that the Creator made them male and female in the beginning

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And he answered and said unto them, Have you not read, that he who made them at the beginning made them male and female,

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME OUT......I CAN'T SEE WHERE JESUS SAID, THEY WERE CREATED mEn/maleS AND womEn/femaleS. Abi my eyes don dey read double portion ni?
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777: the sequence

genesis 2 vs 20
but for Adam there was not found a helper suitable for him meaning out of all the women already formed, none was suitable for him

Goshen360:

Stop using just words to say God created a nation of people called Adam,

kindly use scriptures to show us how One man Adam means many people.

please show us from scriptures

And where in the scriptures did God create MANY WOMEN or MANY WOMEN ALREADY FORMED
?

Do you mind showing us?

^^^^^

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Goshen360: Stop using just words to say God created a nation of people called Adam, kindly use scriptures to show us how One man Adam means many people. please show us from scriptures

And where in the scriptures did God create MANY WOMEN or MANY WOMEN ALREADY FORMED? Do you mind showing us?
bruh this is not a matter of verse. this is a matter of sequence. you have to read the KJV Genesis chapter 1 and 2. and pay attention to the sequence. in chapter 1 he had created people, both men and women and told them to subdue the earth. the beginning of chapter 2 he had already created all THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN. heaven is the garden of eden. all the hosts means everything that is supposed to inhabit it has been created. then further down towards the end of chapter 2 is when he makes Adam a suitable woman with his intelligence. study the sequence. this is not a matter of quote me a verse.
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
WOW! What version of bible do you read?
KJV wink
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777: bruh this is not a matter of verse. this is a matter of sequence. you have to read the KJV Genesis chapter 1 and 2. and pay attention to the sequence. [size=20pt]in chapter 1 he had created people, both "mEn" and "womEn" and told them to subdue the earth.[/size] the beginning of chapter 2 he had already created all THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN. heaven is the garden of eden. all the hosts means everything that is supposed to inhabit it has been created. then further down towards the end of chapter 2 is when he makes Adam a suitable woman with his intelligence. study the sequence. [size=20pt]this is not a matter of quote me a verse.[/size]

My brother, is it too difficult for you to show who these mEn are? and who these womEn are as it contradicts the words of Christ. And if it is NOT a matter of showing or quoting a verse, then I "assume" you are not fit to handle the word of truth.

~Am sorry, this thread may be over then~
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2012
Lol@KJV.How do you intend winning this arguement OBADIAH?
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777: KJV wink

I just quoted KJV to you from where Jesus himself said they were created mAle (not male[b]S[/b]) and female (not female[b]S[/b])
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Goshen360(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2012
danwo:

^^^^^

ROTFL grin grin grin grin

Bros, nothing "son of man" no go see finish for this nairaland o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2012
Goshen360:

I just quoted KJV to you from where Jesus himself said they were created mAle (not male[b]S[/b]) and female (not female[b]S[/b])

No be your man

This particular yarn which he regularly spins, always takes the biscuit.
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Areaboy2(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2012
All this confusion just to clarify the possible ince$t Adam and his family were into? lol

why not just say the whole story is Symbolic like most theologians would agree and save yourself the embarrassment of creating a needless straw-man

Problem is, when you say it is symbolic then the whole idea of "original sin" jumps right outta the window undecided

Or why not just save yourselves the entire stress and agree it was all made up by someone/some folks less intelligent than most of us today undecided
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777:

@obadiah777

We go way back, you being my homie and all

but hey, stop taking the mick

The reason at Genesis 2 vs 20 why there was not found a help meet for Adam was

Yes God promised him a help meet at Genesis 2 vs 18

God however did not start working on making the help meet until Genesis 2 vs 21

Was Adam expecting to find a help meet among animals? If he was,

then Genesis 2 vs 20 was just a reminder that his help mate project is outstanding,

this obviously would have left Adam expectant and more wanting.

obadiah777, also about

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

or

"And he answered and said unto them, Have you not read, that he who made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

Haba, Ah-ha, why twisting scripture now?

The male and female in Geneses 1:27 and Matthew 19:4 is referring to the model or template that the creation of man

and the sanctity of marriage was/are based on.

The gender specification in Geneses 1:27 is very important for the validation and relevance of the next verse (i.e. Geneses 1:28)
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: Lol@KJV.How do you intend winning this arguement OBADIAH?
i dont intend winning it. the objective is not to win it. victory belongs to Yahawah grin all praises due to him for his mercies and grace
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Goshen360:

My brother, is it too difficult for you to show who these mEn are? and who these womEn are as it contradicts the words of Christ. And if it is NOT a matter of showing or quoting a verse, then I "assume" you are not fit to handle the word of truth.

grin grin i guess i am not worthy and fit. Go ahead with your false doctrine. i guess Cain married his own mother then shocked grin
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2012
danwo:

No be your man

This particular yarn which he regularly spins, always takes the biscuit.
Speaking of biscuits, i am quite partial to Jacobs Cream Crackers. They hella tasty too.
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777: i dont intend winning it. the objective is not to win it. victory belongs to Yahawah grin all praises due to him for his mercies and grace
More laughter.(Pardon my manners).*Crosses leg,grabs coke and groundnut waiting to be convinced*
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2012
Area_boy: All this confusion just to clarify the possible ince$t Adam and his family were into? lol

why not just say the whole story is Symbolic like most theologians would agree and save yourself the embarrassment of creating a needless straw-man

Problem is, when you say it is symbolic then the whole idea of "original sin" jumps right outta the window undecided

Or why not just save yourselves the entire stress and agree it was all made up by someone/some folks less intelligent than most of us today undecided
the original sin was spiritual fornication. the apple is symbolic with spiritual fornication. its like in the book of revelation when the 144,000 sealed men, the first fruits, the first ressurection, in the book of revelation it says these are men who have not defiled themselves with women. they are virgins.
REVELATION 14 VS 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. WOMEN IN THIS CONTEXT MEANS 'PHILOSOPHY' OR 'DOCTRINE'. DOES NOT MEAN THE MEN WERE ACTUAL VIRGINS WHO HADNT SLEPT WITH WOMEN. MEANS THEY HAVE NOT DABBLED IN OTHER PHILOSOPHYS LIKE IDOLS. SPIRITUAL FORNICATION. THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE APPLE REPRESENTED IN THE ADAM AND EVE STORY. SPIRITUAL FORNICATION.
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

We go way back, you being my homie and all

but hey, stop taking the mick

The reason at Genesis 2 vs 20 why there was not found a help meet for Adam was

Yes God promised him a help meet at Genesis 2 vs 18

God however did not start working on making the help meet until Genesis 2 vs 21

Was Adam expecting to find a help meet among animals? If he was,

then Genesis 2 vs 20 was just a reminder that his help mate project is outstanding,

this obviously would have left Adam expectant and more wanting.

obadiah777, also about

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

or

"And he answered and said unto them, Have you not read, that he who made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

Haba, Ah-ha, why twisting scripture now?

The male and female in Geneses 1:27 and Matthew 19:4 is referring to the model or template that the creation of man

and the sanctity of marriage was/are based on.

The gender specification in Geneses 1:27 is very important for the validation and relevance of the next verse (i.e. Geneses 1:28)
Brah the male and female created is no dispute. its the volume of male and female created that is the contention
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Areaboy2(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777: the original sin was spiritual fornication. the apple is symbolic with spiritual fornication. its like in the book of revelation when the 144,000 sealed men, the first fruits, the first ressurection, in the book of revelation it says these are men who have not defiled themselves with women. they are virgins.
REVELATION 14 VS 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. WOMEN IN THIS CONTEXT MEANS 'PHILOSOPHY' OR 'DOCTRINE'. DOES NOT MEAN THE MEN WERE ACTUAL VIRGINS WHO HADNT SLEPT WITH WOMEN. MEANS THEY HAVE NOT DABBLED IN OTHER PHILOSOPHYS LIKE IDOLS. SPIRITUAL FORNICATION. THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE APPLE REPRESENTED IN THE ADAM AND EVE STORY. SPIRITUAL FORNICATION.

OMG!! WTF :O .. I tot your radical views ended on just multiple Adam's! it goes way further than that!

Wow dude! you'll be good at making up conspiracy theories. So anyway, this is your own interpretation or you're sure this is what the Author had in mind?
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2012
Goshen360:

obadiah777:

grin grin i guess i am not worthy and fit. Go ahead with your false doctrine.

i guess Cain married his own mother then shocked grin

^^^^^

Ah! I didnt know Adam divorced Eve, making way for Cain to marry her

Eve must have hurt Adam that bad

Lawd have mercy.

"Cain made love to his wife.

She became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.

Cain was building a city, and he named it Enoch after his son
"
- Genesis 4:17 GOD'S WORD® Translation
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: More laughter.(Pardon my manners).*Crosses leg,grabs coke and groundnut waiting to be convinced*
i aint in the habit of convincing gainsayers. if gainsayers dont get obliterated by sound doctrine then they must be part of the ROMANS 11 VS 7 crowd. the blinded, that is
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777:

Speaking of biscuits, i am quite partial to Jacobs Cream Crackers. They hella tasty too.

^^^^
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnfjKk_UFyFL7R64TiJuE5CCZWNUCQsuWmqgdi9pN4ZqcWrPyP[/img]

You like? Always willing to be my brother's keeper
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2012
Area_boy:

OMG!! WTF :O .. I tot your radical views ended on just multiple Adam's! it goes way further than that!

Wow dude! you'll be good at making up conspiracy theories. So anyway, this is your own interpretation or you're sure this is what the Author had in mind?
if you study the bible extensively. the meaning of every word is not what it is however the biblical meaning of the word is hidden somewhere in the bible.

say for example. if the bible says 'THE SEA IS AGGRESSIVE'. i guess folks like you will start to conjure up images of storms and waves and angry raging waters etc etc. well biblically, what that statement means is that ' THE PEOPLE ARE AGGRESSIVE'. in biblical lingo SEA = PEOPLE. this is how the bible is written. so i can understand how many of you get tripped up. the more you see the less you know-however the more you genuinely seek the more you know wink
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2012
danwo:

^^^^^

Ah! I didnt know Adam divorced Eve, making way for Cain to marry her

Eve must have hurt Adam that bad

Lawd have mercy.

"Cain made love to his wife.

She became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.

Cain was building a city, and he named it Enoch after his son
"
- Genesis 4:17 GOD'S WORD® Translation
so where did Cain get his wife from if God made just Adam and Eve ? cant wait to hear your explanation *anticipation*
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2012
danwo:

^^^^

You like? Always willing to be my brother's keeper
Preciate the gesture my Nubian brother. wink
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777:

Preciate the gesture my Nubian brother. wink

On the house.

I withdrew it with a better offer ,

The tea etc along with it, will make it go down nicely wink
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
danwo:

On the house.

I withdrew it with a better offer ,

The tea etc along with it, will make it go down nicely wink

Salute
Re: God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 by danwo: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777:

so where did Cain get his wife from if God made just Adam and Eve ?

cant wait to hear your explanation *anticipation*

@obadiah777

Please. Dont you start, please.

Who named Eve?

What does Eve mean?

Why was she called Eve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

51 Lies Propagated By The Roman Catholic Every Christians Should Know. / Who Created God? How Did He Come To Be? / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.