Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland (9274 Views)

Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. / poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video) / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by masterpiecer(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: nairaland my people land we originated from garri republic to your land,we people of garri republic enjoyed this land.until yesterday when some people from our garri land were banned from nairaland,some garri activists have been deported from nairaland,i am begging the president of nairaland to offer garri republic people amnesty,if you are a garri republic citizen like this post to show your support for our persecuted and banned compatriots.

say it brova, the struggle continues. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Seyipa(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
come.see.talk.like.stone[b]come.see.talk.like.stone[/b]come.see.talk.like.stone
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
musKeeto: enjoyed reading this while having garri and beans...
make them see this your post or else it b*n o
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Rubbish...Nairaland is worse off than Nigeria. And who told you that there are no clicks in Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by gigz31: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
How will this reduce the deportation of the good and loving people of garri republic.

2 Likes

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
I must say thumps up to muklna, fredoo & others for their update during football matches. but still wondering if muki is really a female because i wonder if a female really watch football as SHE does.

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by gigz31: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: nairaland my people land we originated from garri republic to your land,we people of garri republic enjoyed this land.until yesterday when some people from our garri land were banned from nairaland,some garri activists have been deported from nairaland,i am begging the president of nairaland to offer garri republic people amnesty,if you are a garri republic citizen like this post to show your support for our persecuted and banned compatriots.
OCCUPY NAIRALAND
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by greaterlove(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ebamma, there was a time I always get angry when the garri republic group rears their heads but now I have come to understand that you guys simplified the various economic indices that is used to determine how well an economy is to just one " the price of garri" so when economics are blowing their grammer all a member of garri republic group has to do is go to the nearest garri store and inquire for the current price of garri, if its up then the economy is going downwards if its down then the economy is improving. As simple as abc. Wetin una feel?

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
gigz31: OCCUPY NAIRALAND
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by donigspain(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
greaterlove: @ebamma, there was a time I always get angry when the garri republic group rears their heads but now I have come to understand that you guys simplified the various economic indices that is used to determine how well an economy is to just one " the price of garri" so when economics are blowing their grammer all a member of garri republic group has to do is go to the nearest garri store and inquire for the current price of garri, if its up then the economy is going downwards if its down then the economy is improving. As simple as abc. Wetin una feel?
Me dig u bro...
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by AdoreKIZITO(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
The figure of speech used in line 2 stanza 1 is called..............
And the grammatical name given to line 4.. Get the answer and stand a chance to win 8 dirty slaps....
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by onandon: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
Geeez ,was already in tears thinking Nairaland died or something. OP should change topic to "My Nairaland obsession"
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: The figure of speech used in line 2 stanza 1 is called..............
And the grammatical name given to line 4.. Get the answer and stand a chance to win 8 dirty slaps....
mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by airmark(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
How does this reduce the price of GARY Cahill of Chelsea? grin

4 Likes

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
After reading this post; guy I have one question for you? ARE YOU ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE? Hmm. Coz dis sounds like the eulogy of someone who is tired of life. I pray your neighbours are around to to prevent your hanging yourself.

#FreeTeamGarri

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
seconded! Is there any NLander where no dey eat qarri should cast a stone on you? Lol
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by ajf(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
airmark: How does this reduce the price of GARY Cahill of Chelsea? grin
Your club wants to buy him abi?? He shouldn't be more than £25,000...
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by DAY12(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
ajf:
Your club wants to buy him abi?? He shouldn't be more than £25,000...

grin grin grin grin grin grin *faints*
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: The figure of speech used in line 2 stanza 1 is called..............
*adverbial clause of lmao
*Modifyinq the verb ''unban qarri proponent'
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by surdik(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Good write up Marvelck thumbs up....nairaland.. educating, insightfu, informative aπϑ fun place to be.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by bright007(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
And this thread has been invaded by garri activists.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by sweetcocoa(f): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
What did the OP say my offense is? angry
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by killuminati(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
999 likes
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Dawdy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
No wonder u bear d name "ebama" No garri No eba.

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Chiemekaorizu(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Nairaland 4 lyf.plz sumbody should enlighten mua abt dis garri republic pipo. I rest ma case. Man u 4 lyf.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by killuminati(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
@topic, I'm suspecting this poster Ooo!

Which is one is 'tribute to nairaland again'?

Is either nairaland is dead or you're planning to kill nairaland... Which side are you on?

PS: #freeteamgarri
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by killuminati(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Nairaland 4 lyf.plz sumbody should enlighten mua abt dis garri republic pipo. I rest ma case. Man u 4 lyf.
we have Garri Prize Control of Nigeria (GPCN) and Garri Republic of Nairaland, both organisation are fighting, protesting, and revolting for the immediate reduction of the prize of garriumsulpahte (garri).

#iRepteamgarri

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by adonisgold: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
@O.P., why not compose another elegy for the freeteamgarri movement?
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by greatgod2012(f): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
nice write-up, man, but
by d way, a u a poet? Anyway, u try sha, but why u come 4get to mention d garri team?
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Messielakes(f): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hehehehehehhehehehehehhehe no comments
airmark: How does this reduce the price of GARY Cahill of Chelsea? grin
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by slimyem: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seun just caused himself more trouble with his verdict on gaari activists...
The struggle continues!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by killuminati(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: Seun just caused himself more trouble with his verdict on gaari activists...
The struggle continues!cheesy
slimyem have you had ur garri today? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Awarded Barnard College’s Highest Honour / 23 Private/public Libraries In Lagos / African Literatur - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.