Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland (9284 Views)

Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. / poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video) / Welcome To Nairaland's 1st Intensive Webinar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Obere4u: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
Just stopped to say "hi" while I was on my way to check the PRICE of GARRI
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2012
ebamma: nairaland my people land we originated from garri republic to your land,we people of garri republic enjoyed this land.until yesterday when some people from our garri land were banned from nairaland,some garri activists have been deported from nairaland,i am begging the president of nairaland to offer garri republic people amnesty,if you are a garri republic citizen like this post to show your support for our persecuted and banned compatriots.
Na so my brother, the struggle for garium sulphate members equality continues. We shall overcome someday. Let him wey neva chop garri be the first to ban this post.
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Sexxymom(f): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
exxell: After reading this post; guy I have one question for you? ARE YOU ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE? Hmm. Coz dis sounds like the eulogy of someone who is tired of life. I pray your neighbours are around to to prevent your hanging yourself.

#FreeTeamGarri
u just spoke my mind.was wondering if d op is dead or about to....
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by SHEAU(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
I testify that op is a member of d TeamGari
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by DExplorer1: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
afam4eva: Rubbish...Nairaland is worse off than Nigeria. And who told you that there are no clicks in Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourself.
I second your ban!
Re: Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
Thread derailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / African Literatur - PDF Download / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Awarded Barnard College’s Highest Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.