Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Can't Sleep - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can't Sleep (1627 Views)

Can't Sleep. What Is Everyone Else Up To? / My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece / Wanna Meet Someone New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Sleep by mrpataki(m): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2008
msanda:

Not sleeping yet. Just amused.
It's interesting to see how much jabbering a simple request can generate. toyin, u obviously find reading/writing a huge task. And the slowpoke that mentioned a cafe, why would i be trying to sleep in a cafe? Duh!
Obviously u guys need a place to hook up. Fine. But like I said earlier, if you're not interested in my initial offer. Do, buzz off--- and that's putting it nicely.

Trust me, if I reply you in kind, people will not know the difference between who is actually insane and not insane. Not replying you in kind puts me in the clear. As I earlier stated, go and face your books.

@ Islander,
You have been released. Thats great! How you doing?

@ toyin,
Offfffffffffffffffffffffff I gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to hit my sack.
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:25am On Jan 04, 2008
hmmmm,ladies man!
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2008
mrpataki:

Trust me, if I reply you in kind, people will not know the difference between who is actually insane and not insane. Not replying you in kind puts me in the clear. As I earlier stated, go and face your books.

@ Islander, You have been released. Thats great! How you doing?

@ toyin,
Offfffffffffffffffffffffff I gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to hit my sack.

Yes ooooo. You know the goat has no choice or FBI here I come cheesy cheesy grin grin grin,

I am just having some fun with the Poster, I think he is just having fun and a little fun is good for the soul. afterall this is a new year,

@Toyin and cute9jaguy
This translation thingy is becoming a pain in the you know what grin grin
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 4:28am On Jan 04, 2008
hey wat happen? why didnt u complete the ani, ? or did my first klass WINCHing affect ur keyboard
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2008
imaibehe:

hey what happen? why didnt u complete the ani, ? or did my first klass WINCHing affect your keyboard

LOL, ur obviously a winsh like you put it,no i typed ani with 3 dots to show continuity,i wanted you to fill it,but when i posted,it came up wif a comma.Dont ask me why.My keyboard is winsh proof ok,go get some sleep gurl! no be fight.
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

LOL, your obviously a winsh like you put it,no i typed ani with 3 dots to show continuity,i wanted you to fill it,but when i posted,it came up with a comma.Dont ask me why.My keyboard is winsh proof ok,go get some sleep girl! no be fight.

Ok Ok, No fighting. Let's all continue to have some good clean fun, OK? wink wink wink

BTW where is the original poster? undecided
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:39am On Jan 04, 2008
imaibehe, damn,i blame myself for replying you,i juz saw ur 15 yrs old! is this forum not supposed to be for adults? i'm dissapointed now.Before i open my eyes,will you go to bed? is there no school tomorrow?

Islander:

Ok Ok, No fighting. Let's all continue to have some good clean fun, OK? wink wink wink

BTW where is the original poster? undecided
the guy's gone to get some sleep, he might still be around though
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

imaibehe, damn,i blame myself for replying you,i juz saw your 15 years old! is this forum not supposed to be for adults? i'm dissapointed now.Before i open my eyes,will you go to bed? is there no school tomorrow?
Very funny,

cute9jaguy:

the guy's gone to get some sleep, he might still be around though

Then let's go wake his ass up, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2008
@cute9jaguy
i agree with islander- NO FIGHTING. I was just joking, hope there are no hard feelings.
how did u make ur keyboard witch-proof? Id also want 2 do the same my keyboard is acting FUNNY
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:47am On Jan 04, 2008

Then let's go wake his ass up, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

LMAO, yeah,where are you??
imaibehe:

@cute9jaguy
i agree with islander- NO FIGHTING. I was just joking, hope there are no hard feelings.
how did u make your keyboard witch-proof? Id also want 2 do the same my keyboard is acting FUNNY

LOL,use the blood of Jesus
by the way,are you not going to school tomorrow? dont let mama beat you ok grin grin grin
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2008
@cute9jaguy
ha ha ha! theres no rule that stops a 15yr old 4rm being in the university, dnt let d age fool ya is it all bout wat i karry. u know wat i mean grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

LMAO, yeah,where are you??

I am here oo, Have been waiting for you  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

@Toyin, what happened, you sleeping?

BTW, the original poster never specified what exactly he wanted to play?, ermmmmm Soccer, basketball, cricket, volleyball, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2008
Actually I wanted to play twister. What did u think?
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:55am On Jan 04, 2008
msanda:

Actually I wanted to play twister. What did u think?

ROFLMSFAO, grin grin grin grin

Ok, twister requires a lot of bending, twisting et al. In other words one must be physically fit. You think you handle that? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 04, 2008
Islander:

@Toyin, what happened, you sleeping?

LOL. . . am about to. i gotz to wake early tomorrow
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:58am On Jan 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . am about to. i gotz to wake early tomorrow

LOL, me too. Work tomorrow and it's my long day,

Well take care. I will try to log on if I can at work,

duerme muy bueno, Hasta la manana,
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 04, 2008
Islander:

LOL, me too. Work tomorrow and it's my long day,

Well take care. I will try to log on if I can at work,

duerme muy bueno, Hasta la manana,

LOL. . . you're one of us, nairaland addict.
night, am out!! grin
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 5:02am On Jan 04, 2008
Am more fit than you can imagine (unless you've already been doin' a lot of imagining)
Do you think you can handle it?
cool

By the way, ellipses (3 dots) don't work on this nairaland, that's why i use 3 dashes. Just FYI
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2008
msanda:

Am more fit than you can imagine (unless you've already been doin' a lot of imagining)
Do you think you can handle it?
cool

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. see my trouble ooo. Did I say anything or even implied anything suspicious? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

I am an Islander, ermmmmmmmmmmmm, I can handle anything,

Bring it on ( hurrry am getting sleepy, ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, where is cute9jaguy?
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 5:11am On Jan 04, 2008
Suspicious? Oh no. . . Not at all.
Just wondering how much u like to twist. . . And which positions we'd probably start and end in.

smiley
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 5:14am On Jan 04, 2008
msanda:

Suspicious? Oh no. . . Not at all.
Just wondering how much u like to twist. . . And which positions we'd probably start and end in. smiley

LMFSAO, I don't what version of Twister you are planning on using oo, but the one I have has colours, So we start where your colour indicates and ends there as well, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 5:21am On Jan 04, 2008
Have u ever heard of "online Twister"?
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2008
@islander
cute9jaguy says"thank god islander & msanda are geting along i knew this was a match made in haven".imaibehe says"this is lovely".
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 5:32am On Jan 04, 2008
myob
i thot y'all had places to go, people to kill, and poor sods to p*ss off.
Leave us alone.
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2008
i didnt go,my system acted funny,guess the winshes were hia grin grin,but i used the blood of Jesus,
anyway,thank God you guys are having fun now, sleep tight Y'all.
Re: Can't Sleep by publicview: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2008
3 tots of squadron, mixed with abeokuta ekpeteshi, 6 tots of ijebu ogogoro top, 6 tabs of camoquine with 6 table spoon full of nescafe no milk no sugar,mixed 2geda with 1 cup full of okitipupa palmwine. Datzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all u nid to jack off real hard.
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
publicview:

3 tots of squadron, mixed with abeokuta ekpeteshi, 6 tots of ijebu ogogoro top, 6 tabs of camoquine with 6 table spoon full of nescafe no milk no sugar,mixed 2geda with 1 cup full of okitipupa palmwine. Datzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all u nid to jack off real hard.

All that to j*** off? I thot all u needed was some imagination!
Well. . . I guess you would know better. . .

cheesy
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2008
msanda,
welcome again tonight bro.,hope you dont wanna play tonight or do you? grin
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 3:06am On Jan 05, 2008
cute9jaguy:

msanda,
welcome again tonight bro.,hope you don't want to play tonight or do you? grin

Actually, I am busy tonight. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The House Of Fun!!! / I Av A Crush On Achukwunet And Abil / Am A Sex Freak I Need A Bedmate For Friendship, Interested Whatsapp 08038255282

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.