Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Can't Sleep - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can't Sleep (1623 Views)

Can't Sleep. What Is Everyone Else Up To? / My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece / Wanna Meet Someone New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 2:44am On Jan 04, 2008
Any girl out there feel like chatting shud im me right now. if u r not interested (or interesting) kindly leave me the heck alone. But if u r--- Let's have some fun.
Re: Can't Sleep by mrpataki(m): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2008
So for inside cafe at this time, you are looking for a lady to e-romance you Orisiri undecided

Better go and face your books.

Shior.
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 3:26am On Jan 04, 2008
mrpataki:

So for inside cafe at this time, you are looking for a lady to e-romance you Orisiri undecided

Shior.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2008
mrpataki:

Shior.
LMAO

@POST
am not interested and no am not leaving you "the hell alone". . . get a lyf, and try looking for a job while you're doing that. . .like what da hell, you're the type of man that encourages women to LovePeddler around, may it be online, it's still whoring. oloshi, reply my post with something insulting and i'll deal with you. . . angry
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 04, 2008
Islander:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry cry cry cry

LOL. . . .i pity him too o. . . cry cry cry cry
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 3:31am On Jan 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . .i pity him too o. . . cry cry cry cry

hey baby, what's up?

yes oo guy has some serious repressed sexual anxiety( atleast he is not bottling it up like so many here, Que las ti ma cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2008
Islander:

hey baby, what's up?

yes oo guy has some serious repressed sexual anxiety( atleast he is not bottling it up like so many here, Que las ti ma cheesy cheesy

LOL. . .am fyn. . it's sad that some ppl thinks the internet is the way, since they can't get sex in reality. . . this bobo must be one ugly piece of ***** to want to "play" online. . .nasty perv cry cry cry
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 3:36am On Jan 04, 2008
arent normal human beings supose 2 be asllep at this tym, xcpt una don chop winsh n are xibitin.
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 3:37am On Jan 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . .am fyn. . it's sad that some people thinks the internet is the way, since they can't get sex in reality. . . this bobo must be one ugly piece of ***** to want to "play" online. . .nasty perv cry cry cry

You are mean ooo, but truth be told he needs some serious therapy.  Too bad I no longer deal with those cases, cry cry cryLo siento
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 04, 2008
imaibehe:

arent normal human beings supose 2 be asllep at this time, xcpt una don chop winsh n are xibitin.

no offense, but can you kinda revise that. . .in english?
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

no offense, but can you kind of revise that. . .in english?

I need this girl to stop hanging out with me ooo. I am rubbing off on her. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin, shhhh it's called "new english"
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 04, 2008
lol. . , don't lie, can you understand what she wrote? undecided i tired, but i gave up
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 3:45am On Jan 04, 2008
toyinrayo:

lol. . , don't lie, can you understand what she wrote? undecided i tired, but i gave up

I am here googling it ooo. I am serious grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 3:47am On Jan 04, 2008
@toyin
Ignore d error i was actually sleep writing, its lyk 3 in d mornin over here
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 3:47am On Jan 04, 2008
@ poster,dont mind them,they wish you were wif them,
@ all, he said if ur not interested or interesting,leave him alone,so, must you reply to all posts?
lets get talking
Re: Can't Sleep by amievivian(f): 3:53am On Jan 04, 2008
@ post

hmmmmmmmmmm

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so so funny
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

@ poster,don't mind them,they wish you were with them,
@ all, he said if your not interested or interesting,leave him alone,so, must you reply to all posts?
lets get talking

imaibehe:

@toyin
Ignore d error i was actually sleep writing, its like 3 in d mornin over here

it's ok, i understand. go back to sleep, wink
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 3:54am On Jan 04, 2008
imaibehe:

@toyin
Ignore d error i was actually sleep writing, its like 3 in d mornin over here
must you post?you were sleeping and posting! i think na you chop winsh grin
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 3:55am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

@ poster,don't mind them,they wish you were with them,
@ all, he said if your not interested or interesting,leave him alone,so, must you reply to all posts?
lets get talking

You are not serious, right? undecided undecided undecided undecided

@Toyin, I am working on that translation, grin grin grin
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2008
LOL. . .she said she was sleeping, but that's excuse enough
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2008
toyinrayo,
do you think you should have posted? oh i see, to increase your posts, grin
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2008
@toyin
please tell cutenaijaguy 2 leave me alone i went back 2 sleep n i saw him in my drem it was scary cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can't Sleep by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

toyinrayo,
do you think you should have posted? oh i see, to increase your posts, grin
yes, and you're still posting to increase what? your grammar skills?
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2008
islander,
whats your definition of serious? the guy was clear wif his post, read up gurl

imaibehe:

@toyin
please tell cutenaijaguy 2 leave me alone i went back 2 sleep n i saw him in my drem it was scary cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny right,you juz started,you better wake up
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2008
It was that bad he even made me spell dream as "drem"
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:05am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

islander,
whats your definition of serious? the guy was clear with his post, read up girl

See me trouble ooo, cheesy cheesy cheesy.What did I do now cheesy tongue
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2008
imaibehe:

It was that bad he even made me spell dream as "drem"

you better wake up,know what?the guy that couldnt sleep is offline,i guess he finally slept,
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:08am On Jan 04, 2008
islander,where's the trouble? juz having fun here,no hard feelings. how far with the translations?
Re: Can't Sleep by Islander(f): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2008
cute9jaguy:

islander,where's the trouble? juz having fun here,no hard feelings. how far with the translations?

Soon come mon, tek it easy, Me soon come wit it, Cha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Sleep by imaibehe(f): 4:11am On Jan 04, 2008
@all
hey we cant blame cute9jaguy 4 supporting d poster,its a male thing 2 back up a brotha who's displayin animalistic traits
Re: Can't Sleep by msanda(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2008
Not sleeping yet. Just amused.
It's interesting to see how much jabbering a simple request can generate. toyin, u obviously find reading/writing a huge task. And the slowpoke that mentioned a cafe, why wud i be trying to sleep in a cafe? Duh!
Obviously u guys need a place to hook up. Fine. But like I said earlier, if u r not interested in my initial offer. Do, buzz off--- and that's putting it nicely.
Re: Can't Sleep by cute9jaguy(m): 4:17am On Jan 04, 2008
imaibehe:

@all
hey we can't blame cute9jaguy 4 supporting d poster,its a male thing 2 back up a brotha who's displayin animalistic traits
now,this is getting to the other side,you are implying that i'm ani, ?
lets check it,who is actually displaying the ani, ?
the guy posted,said he wanted something and put a condition.( or didnt you read that?)
you posted while sleeping!!! animal like you, now you are talking, will you get out of hia b4 i smack ur ass?
you ani,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Girl Single And Searching??? / Fun Unlimited Whatsapp Group / Nairaland Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.