Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (26297 Views)

D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Is D'banj Dating Genevieve Nnaji? See What He Has To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Donalð Genes: Omq! The chick na lekpa oooooooo flesh no even dey,how person dey enjoy slim qirls sef na waooo

Na the marrow inside the bone you go dey suck na
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
samuelee1:

Na the marrow inside the bone you go dey suck na
hahahahhahaha i no fit date such chicks o!! all my chicks must have all the complete set of eroqenous apparatus where i qo need such that i wont be coerced into lookinq @ another chick bumbum#And that's Real talk#
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
Donalð Genes:
hahahahhahaha i no fit date such chicks o!! all my chicks must have all the complete set of eroqenous apparatus where i qo need such that i wont be coerced into lookinq @ another chick bumbum#And that's Real talk#

Na so, but me i no mind for this one ooh. @ least na top politician pikin, that one alone don make her get all the essential commodities
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by expertman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
Lol this Pics Is Photoshop Jare
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
Basic: If you want to make the NL first page, just post about any of these people:
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
+
Tonto. grin
Biafra lost the war wink
Igbo man did this , did that tongue
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
naijathings: who cares if they were caught furkking on the third mainland bridge. their news dont add any value to the economy or add knowledge to my database or add money to my bank roll. scheeeeew.
lol grin
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Basic: If you want to make the NL first page, just post about any of these people:
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
. True O! But please do not mention how anything will affect the prevailing market price of the highly demanded edible grainy flakes produced from a tropical crop.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Revolva(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
All dis flirts wanna be girls no go marry and settle down - they keep flirtin around stars and loose their real touch and husband. Who be adama again and dbanj no go focus of settlin down also and make music well woman go reck am join also
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by safarigirl(f): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
also, Jim Iyke, P-square, and any (bad) news related to Igbos. @OP, how does D'banj's love life affect my life span?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by zaboy: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
Honestly, Adama is not so beautiful per se, she is just fair. I would choose many girls in Dbanj's music videos over her. But Adama's father is wealthy! very very wealthy! not rich oooo, wealthy!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by mcevans1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
alaoeri:
Ʊ suppose add el-rufai & tunde bakare.

Facrook nko?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Bibol(f): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Kamanda: . True O! But please do not mention how anything will affect the prevailing market price of the highly demanded edible grainy flakes produced from a tropical crop.
Wow, what a nice way to put IT

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Mcleo007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Bursted ko, punctured ni! Shame on your English teacher

Dude relax, it could be a typo!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by dayokanu(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
I have been dating tpia for a long time and no one opened a thread for it
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Jyde89: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
D'Banj
T.B. Joshua
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
GEJ
Gen. Buhari
And Boko haram grin
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by yam: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
AMvanquish: A friend of mine used to date her elder sister.. From what I know
Adama's mum is british, and most part of her life spent in England
Hence, she has a totally different orientation.

can the bank loan me money with these information?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by yam: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
zaboy: Honestly, Adama is not so beautiful per se, she is just fair. I would choose many girls in Dbanj's music videos over her. But Adama's father is wealthy! very very wealthy! not rich oooo, wealthy!

This is anoda information dat will not improve ur life
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by kunletade(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mr Endowed always on point* chai* See d babe and all her inuuendo's!!! And yet sumone was asking what did we see in lepa babe!!! Long live Lepa babe!!!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by juman(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
Kamanda: . True O! But please do not mention how anything will affect the prevailing market price of the highly demanded edible grainy flakes produced from a tropical crop.

Many nairalanders are crazy. grin They are finding ways to say something of something of something. grin Interesting. grin

ohnyore: where are the gar-ri people?? i am waiting for them to comment, Or are they currently serving a life time ban by president Seun

Habah. grin
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by juman(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Dating? Who knows.

I don't think it can be beyond that. Because of where the lady came from.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by adconline(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
i guess she's rebellious or something.

who's the dad?

Her dad is one of the owners of Nigerian oil wells. His company, Oriental Energy Resources ltd, produces about 35K bpd of crude oil ($3.5 million/day) His company is also sole representative of a US based pump and valve manufacturer that paid him over $70 million in 1980s as commission. Alhaji Indimi is a very good friend with Bush family- he hangs outs and plays golf with Jeb Bush when he visits Florida.

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by anonymous6(f): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
interesting, good for him
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by eduson33(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
Better make dat wish very serious to seu.nn..he better quench dis war betwen him n garr1 group and face me d mama put solo..
Infact,madam,mix okro and peper soup,spray ofe akwu if posible jor.no time.
wisee: Just wished the anount of food stuff can change for the better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.