Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (26295 Views)

D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Is D'banj Dating Genevieve Nnaji? See What He Has To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by 40fied(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
naijathings: who cares if they were caught furkking on the third mainland bridge. their news dont add any value to the economy or add knowledge to my database or add money to my bank roll. scheeeeew.
or reduce the price of garri abi?
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by simdam500(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maxymilliano: I wonder how this mundane topic made it to the front page and yet you want the garri merchant to keep silent...
dis is gud, i've been readin d previous comment, not until i got to ur post, i bursted into laughter. Dey cant keep silent o
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by juman(m): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2012
adconline: i guess she's rebellious or something.

who's the dad?

Her dad is one of the owners of Nigerian oil wells. His company, Oriental Energy Resources ltd, produces about 35K bpd of crude oil ($3.5 million/day) His company is also sole representative of a US based pump and valve manufacturer that paid him over $70 million in 1980s as commission. Alhaji Indimi is a very good friend with Bush family- he hangs outs and plays golf with Jeb Bush when he visits Florida.

Her dad MUST be a bad person, a friend of bush family.
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by adconline(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Her dad MUST be a bad person, a friend of bush family. Oil business and being GOOD do not mix together. It's all about profits at all costs!
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by Flygeriansteve: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2012
simdam500: dis is gud, i've been readin d previous comment, not until i got to ur post, i bursted into laughter. Dey cant keep silent o
I *bursted* into tears at your grammar too cheesy
Re: Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? by mspookie: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
IF theres and atom of truth in dis,he will dump dis adama geh soon, na so so wash he dey wash babes with OMO and JIK ... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Enchanting In White Swimsuit (Photos) / Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos / Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.