Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Minimum Of N200,000 To Have A Cscs Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Minimum Of N200,000 To Have A Cscs Account (834 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / How Do I Get A CSCS Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Of N200,000 To Have A Cscs Account by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2008
Went to my broker to get a form for a friend and a company to open a CsCs account but to my greatest surprise i was told that any individual who doesnt have a minimum of =N=200,000 wont be able to open an account with CsCs which means such a person can either buy or sell shares on the floor.
Does it mean that anyone buying all this public offer are buying to keep the certificate under their pillow for as long as they dont have the stipulated fee to open a CsCs account.
Well, we would see where this country will lead us to. When they found out that Nigerians have realized the long time secret of the rich (stocks) they have now decided to block or make it difficult for the average and struggling masses.
They closed wonder banks, trying to pass a bill to stop public awareness of online trading ( so i heard) and now imposing an outrageous fee to open a CsCs account. Will the GAP between the rich and the poor be ever to reduced? i guess not.
Anyway folks how wa your hols.

The 200,000 fee is starting from jan 1st 2008

(1) (Reply)

A Great Passive Income Survey Site -- No Harm In Trying / Increase Your Earnings With An Investment That Stood Test Of Time / Cbn's Drastic Reduction In Interest Rates Of Fixed Deposit Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.