Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hard Ware Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hard Ware Problem (1009 Views)

A Directory Of Ware Programs Indexed By Topics Like Business, Games, And Internet / Can You Pls Sell Web Designig Soft Ware For Me (2) (3) (4)

Hard Ware Problem by Euclidmyke(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hi guys,

I have a very consistent problems with my PC. As soon as i format and finish installing the OS Windows Vista Professional on my pc, every thing gets corrupted. The browsers IE, Mozilla and even Opera Stops working. My microsoft office and even corel draw gets corrupted and none opens. When i try to uninstall or even reinstall a programme i get error messages like:acledit.exe has stopped working or Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has stoped working.I have changed my Hard disk severally but it does not work. When i connect online for solution, i get nothing. Pse can any one lead me out of this problem. I trapped.

Free Website Design Tutorial / Naija Non Hosted Adsense For Sale / Frontend Development: Building A Website From Scratch

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5