Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Online Shopping Stores - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Shopping Stores (799 Views)

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / Top Best Online Shopping Stores You Should Start Shopping Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping Stores by grove2012: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2012
Have you guys attempt to shop through online? Due to the development and easy access of the internet, i used online shopping store since i was working online, it has become so simple that anyone can do it. You can shop almost everything on the internet. In fact internet is considered as the perfect destination to shop branded products. On internet you will come across a variety of products from a wide range of brands at great prices.
Re: Online Shopping Stores by Knaruto(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
helo bro. Please tell me sites when i can shop online at an affordable price. A trusted site
Re: Online Shopping Stores by grove2012: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
hi, here is the site where you can find items in a lower and reasonable price.. http://www.thefamilysuperstore.com/
Re: Online Shopping Stores by shysterr: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hey. have you guys tried buying from the USA? I use a company called crossedborders. i bought some stuff form Macys and jcpenny and just received my items a few weeks ago. They actually help you buy the stuff you want at actual prices you see with no mark-up. check them out www.crossedborders.com hope this helps..
Re: Online Shopping Stores by kesie: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
www.buzymart.com makes online shopping easy and fun

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid To Blog? / 800 Layers(20weeks Point Of Lay) Available / Need Liberty Reserve Accnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.