Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu (13188 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
steph7: I don't assume I'm a mind reader of any sort, unlike you Know -it -all, and i certainly don't have any insecurities to project, so pls take your stu..pid, daft sorry excuse for a human being somewhere else. @OP I'm sorry for derailing your thread, just have reply to this huge oaf called kobojunkie.
and next time kobojunkie, know u can make a sensible argument without resorting to insults
Oh Sh*t......

She sho'is mad!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ shollypopz, you like trouble tongue, going to ignore kobojunkie cos I'll hate it if I have a thread about my marital problems and people look for a way to turn it into a fight, so I'll be the bigger person and ignore the junkie.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
girl OP, why are you not going to the club with him? you don't need to call just go with him.

go shopping for that sleeky dress and go get your groove and funky side on with him.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by SisiKill1: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sigh!

Why are assuming the OP did not know what was paining her before she opened the thread??!!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ shollypopz, you like trouble tongue, going to ignore kobojunkie cos I'll be upset if I have a thread about my marital problems and people look for a way to turn it into a fight, so I'll be the bigger person and ignore junkie.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by sweetcocoa(f): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
The stories here sef don too much, haba! Wetin sef?angry

OP don't you know any clubs?if him go club you ma go club too and hopefully he'll call, don't pick his call and everything will be fine.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Sigh!

Why are assuming the OP did not know what was paining her before she opened the thread??!!

Na wa ooO!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by preciousmee: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
sweetcocoa: The stories here sef don too much, haba! Wetin sef?angry

OP don't you know any clubs?if him go club you ma go club too and hopefully he'll call, don't pick his call and everything will be fine.

lol... am kinda relieved with all dis comments> but i beleive two wrongs dnt make a right am definitely gona try ur advice though!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nella(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
All dese immature men gettin marrid up n dwn. Wdh is a marrid mad doin in a club
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
ifyalways: Is this[b] Richyvkunt's new ID ?[/b]

Who knows where I can get nice "kilishi" in lekki or VI areas, biko?

Hmmm!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
steph7: Lol, jenny abi oh, have the members thrown[b] oga richy's[/b] send off party?

Hmmm!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
^^^
Appears some of these women get their rocks off by mentioning my user name in their posts.
Whatever floats or sinks your Titanic dears.
My pain is trying to associate me with this thread,which is obviously planted by one of the members of the cabal,in order for them to engage in their favourite past time which is hating and bashing men.Makes you wonder if these women even have brothers,or fathers or husbands?
And in the course of bashing and hating on men they also engage themselves in cat fights over a fake thread.
No wonder the family section is dying a slow death every day.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by EfemenaXY: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Oh, just sshhh it Richy 'n enjoy the ride! grin

How yonder? Wasn't expecting to see you back here so soon tongue

@ Kobojunkie grin grin

Do you ever give up?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Efemena_xy: Oh, just sshhh it Richy 'n enjoy the ride! grin

How yonder? Wasn't expecting to see you back here so soon tongue

@ Kobojunkie grin grin

Do you ever give up?

What rickety ride?
I have not said good bye yet.Learn to read and understand. When I am ready to leave,you and your fellow underlings will be informed in my last thread which is coming up soon.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Efemena_xy:
@ Kobojunkie grin grin

Do you ever give up?

No siree bob . . . I ENJOY this, so the more they keep coming at me, the more they make my day. How else does one de-stress properly with my code work beating my butt here? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by preciousmee: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Richvkunt: ^^^
Appears some of these women get their rocks off by mentioning my user name in their posts.
Whatever floats or sinks your Titanic dears.
My pain is trying to associate me with this thread,which is obviously planted by one of the members of the cabal,in order for them to engage in their favourite past time which is hating and bashing men.Makes you wonder if these women even have brothers,or fathers or husbands?
And in the course of bashing and hating on men they also engage themselves in cat fights over a fake thread.
No wonder the family section is dying a slow death every day.

Am afraid you are wrong cos i dnt ve an idea of wats goin on with u guys.this is more like my 1st post on nairaland and i had to do this cos it has really gotten to me and wnt to see pples opinion. Am a mother and a wife who is going through a lot of pains right now. Every1 that has contributed to this thread has one way or the other made a point which has put a smile on my face. have not had time to contribute as much cos i work weekends and been busy .
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2012
preciousmee:

Am afraid you are wrong cos i dnt ve an idea of wats goin on with u guys.this is more like my 1st post on nairaland and i had to do this cos it has really gotten to me and wnt to see pples opinion. Am a mother and a wife who is going through a lot of pains right now. Every1 that has contributed to this thread has one way or the other made a point which has put a smile on my face. have not had time to contribute as much cos i work weekends and been busy .

Why didn't you respond to ifyalways who claimed I opened this thread with a fake user id?
Or didn't you see her snide remarks on the first page of the thread?
As for your comment about every one putting a smile on your face tells me all I need to know about you and your fake thread.
Keep up the BS,as I said before:Whatever floats or sinks your Titanic,but please count me out of it.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by SisiKill1: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2012
Gaddamn! Richy, honey. . .why do you gotta be so serious??

Can't you take a joke? Haba!!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by preciousmee: 12:16am On Sep 02, 2012
Richvkunt:

Why didn't you respond to ifyalways who claimed I opened this thread with a fake user id?
Or didn't you see her snide remarks on the first page of the thread?
As for your comment about every one putting a smile on your face tells me all I need to know about you and your fake thread.
Keep up the BS,as I said before:Whatever floats or sinks your Titanic,but please count me out of it.

even now this ur response made me laugh nd i like it. u dnt respond to evrybody especially if any1 is tryin to get on u as a man u must learn to control ur anger. this is y i cant abuse those who ve called me names cos i brought the thread up. I dnt mean to offend u at all neither do i ve to prove anythn to u.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2012
Kobojunkie: She said have her kids to go the best school Someday . . . . . probably does not have any of those kids NOW because her note does not seem to conclusively state that she has them now. Also, the man is not jobless, according to her, and going to a club does not mean he spends all he earns on drinking at the club.

Let's please stay away from adding or injecting into this story our own delusions/insecurities.

preciousmee: .

I appreciate ur response but am only a woman who wants the best for her family, I love to have us stay in our own house smday, I love to have my kids go to best skuls smday maybe am wrong to ve been thinkin like a man should, but am d one with a better payin job my hubby is not jobless at all nd he was once there for me all I needed was his love and appreciation. If I start living like I dnt care and spend all my money buying cloths I wil be selfish cos the future of my children is more important and whatever I do now counts.

How anyone can read this post above and conclude that the OP does not have kids 'NOW' is completely beyond me. And then to be stupidly arguing with someone about it on top? Some people are truly as dumb as a bag of rocks!!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2012
Denyhim toto.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by EfemenaXY: 12:22am On Sep 02, 2012
Richvkunt:

What rickety ride?
I have not said good bye yet.Learn to read and understand. When I am ready to leave,you and your fellow underlings will be informed in my last thread which is coming up soon.

Ha! Warra sadist you are Richy!

Why're you prolonging the sweet torture of your departure now?? cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Ha! Warra sadist you are Richy!

Why're you prolonging the sweet torture of your departure now?? cheesy

I know the anticipation of my departure is twisting your stomach into knots,please relax dear and what you wish for will come to you,then you can have a nice big one.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2012
preciousmee:

even now this ur response made me laugh nd i like it. u dnt respond to evrybody especially if any1 is tryin to get on u as a man u must learn to control ur anger. this is y i cant abuse those who ve called me names cos i brought the thread up. I dnt mean to offend u at all neither do i ve to prove anythn to u.

And I have got nothing to prove to you as well.Touche.
It only amuses me and proves this thread is fake by the fact that you are on Nairaland wasting your time while your fictitious husband is in a night club having a lap dance and still not responding to your phone calls-Now control your anger and laugh at that.
BS.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Gaddamn! Richy, honey. . .why do you gotta be so serious??

Can't you take a joke? Haba!!

Sorry darling,but you are the only member of the cabal that I joke with.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 02, 2012
who are the cabals??

Why is d Richvkunt dude vexing unnecessarily for the op?? undecided angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2012
^^
why are you a wind up merchant?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by nonylove: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2012
Richvkunt:

And I have got nothing to prove to you as well.Touche.
It only amuses me and proves this thread is fake by the fact that you are on Nairaland wasting your time while your fictitious husband is in a night club having a lap dance and still not responding to your phone calls-Now control your anger and laugh at that.
BS.

i dont want to ask of ur age i can conclude u r one of those teenagers on nairaland who doesnt kno right from left. i also wonder if u r d one killing family thread on nairaland
i admire the OP maturity in dealing with pple like u.
CRAP
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by taryour(f): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Richvkunt:

What rickety ride?

mr richy,were are u going Are u leaving nl
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by 2mch(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2012
When I go clubbing I HATE people who know where I am stalking me. Like what is so important that you call me constantly on my time to just enjoy myself. If it is not an emergency, fall asleep! Or just text. Who can pick up a call in the club? You married a man that likes clubbing, and you are complaining? Quite frankly from what you wrote, clubbing is the least of your problems. Not to even talk of a call in the club.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2012
Lol.
Sire Richy!

Anyhoos,Rich floats my titanic while VKunt sinks it. tongue

Would there be e-kilishi, rice and zobo for the girls on the much anticipated send off ?

Fare- thee- well sire. . . In advance.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Husband Refuse To Pick Your Call Anytime He Is In D Clu by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2012
nonylove:

i dont want to ask of ur age i can conclude u r one of those teenagers on nairaland who doesnt kno right from left. i also wonder if u r d one killing family thread on nairaland
i admire the OP maturity in dealing with pple like u.
CRAP

He! He! He!
I love internet warriors like you.
If the Op spent more time taking care of her husband,instead of posting BS on NL,then he would not in clubs getting lap dances and booty calls. Maybe I hit you close to home and I hope your hubby is not in a night club getting a lap dance as I type this.
He! He! He!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Sad / Herbert Wigwe Wife Biography, Children, Net Worth / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.