Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (52284 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by dre11(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
A middle-aged woman, Sophia Arapogun, has prayed an Agege customary court to dissolve her 11-year-old marriage because her husband, Patrick, abandoned her for two years.
Mrs Arapogun, who lives with her husband and his six children from his previous marriage, said he never asked her how she fed.
“My husband buys foodstuffs for his children and asks them to keep them in their room. He never asked what I needed at a particular moment and we lived together,” she said.
The petitioner said her husband came home at a time to sprinkle something that looked like blood all over the house, adding that she worked as a clerical officer in her husband’s hospital.
She said: “I used to package melon to sell in neighbouring markets but since my husband didn’t like the idea, he employed me in his hospital. There was a day I took N300 to take passport photograph, he shouted at me in the presence of his children and I felt humiliated. I was more shocked when he made sure I refunded the money.”
She is seeking an accommodation from him as compensation if her petiton is granted.
Patrick said he married her because he heard a pathetic story about her, adding: “I asked if she had any evil spirit or medical problems which didn’t make her conceive during her two previous marriages but she said no; then I married her.”
The respondent, a doctor, said after their marriage, he discovered that three minutes after making love to her, he got a knock on his head.
“Not only did I get a knock, whenever I had the intention of sleeping with her, I would discover rashes on my manhood or my manhood would be twisted. At times, I would not get erection or my sperm ceases. Since then, I became afraid of everything,” Arapogun said.

He said his hospital crumbled after his wife began to work with him, adding that she stole money on several occasions.
“When we lived together, there were times my wife left the bedroom and returned in the morning without any explanation. Our union is bad omen. I have suffered from swollen legs, slight stroke and it was when I realised my wife defecates in the bucket I used to bathe that I decided to leave with my children because I was not ready to die young and I don’t know what was going to happen next,” he said. The couple has no issue.
President of the court, Pa Adekunle Williams, ordered the petitioner to maintain the peace and adjourned the matter till July 13 for further hearing.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/anytime-i-sleep-her-i-receive-strange-knock-my-head-%E2%80%94husband

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by INTROVERT(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
The respondent, a doctor, said after their marriage, he discovered that three minutes after making love to her, he got a knock on his head.
“Not only did I get a knock, whenever I had the intention of sleeping with her, I would discover rashes on my manhood or my manhood would be twisted. At times, I would not get Attention or my sperm ceases. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD IT ALL.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by funlord(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin Tales by moonlight brought 2 you by a mentally unstable couple!

27 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by babatawa(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:

Continu cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by steppin: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mammy water.

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ijustdey: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
My husband buys foodstuffs for his children and asks them to keep them in their room. He never
asked what I needed at a particular moment and
we lived together,” she said.

this marriage is just to funny to be truthgringringringrin

keeps food stuff with the children without recourse to the wife..... this is hell marriage

6 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Islie: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Patrick said he married her because he heard a pathetic story about her, adding: “I asked if she had any evil spirit or medical problems which didn’t make her conceive during her two previous marriages but she said no; then I married her.”

You heard a pathetic story about her and you didn't verify before marrying her......

Nah you bring all this bullshits on your head

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by osaslord500(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Go for check up with you and your wife. If nothing is wrong, then go to the village.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ijustdey: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
The respondent, a doctor, said after their
marriage, he discovered that three minutes after
making love to her, he got a knock on his head.

which kind of knock is this..... the judge should have asked him what kind of knock is it and how those he feels when he is being given such knock

8 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ebbie9ja(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by enoqueen: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na their cross be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by nerodenero: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
If the reason of marrying Sophie was because of konji and instead Doctor got a knock, I wonder why he hadn't pushed for divorce instead of the wife asking for it now?

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by decode55(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tapout, come & see ya people o! grin grin

**singing** this is super story cheesy cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ShakurM(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sleeping with the devil and u still dey alive, Ur mama prayers never leave you o sad

I suggest u go for baptism & cleansing and deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Ojestas(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by akingbatope: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
siggy please
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by docphresh(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na the original husband de knock u so.. u b assistant husband.

36 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Feranmicharles(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
babatawa:

Continu cheesy
DiarizGod o
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please what did he mean by "my penis will get twisted"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by justfarb2(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am writing this post from a woman's point of view and i think some of you ladies will agree with me and why women are very sensitive most men aren't . They just want to do it now now as in hurry hurry and after they will be complaining on linda ikeji how their wife's or babe's aren't giving it to them well. Ladies if you have any other mistakes men make, please leave it in the comment box...This list is a summary of the annoying habits and acts most guys display in the "BEHIND CLOSED DOORS"

1: Smelling mouth, first of all you have to clean your mouth before kissing or licking or whatever it is that you do.
2: Forcing her head with your hand during Bj sessions.
3: Not enough pre-intimacy: Some men just want go straight to the point forgetting a woman has to enjoy it too
4: Forcefully pulling on her nipples or....read more here: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/11-mistakes-men-make-in-bed-that.html
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/anytime-i-sleep-her-i-receive-strange-knock-my-head-%E2%80%94husband

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Jaffar23(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Omo na mami water jazz.. Or maybe the kit kat just too good n yu feeling knocks

4 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Burger01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Knock on the head! During congo shinnig. That must be knock from her spirit husband shocked

11 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by lifezone247(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmm, I guess you stand up and open the door so that the real man will assist you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Adesiji77: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
The man has entered "one chance"...

Ishilove...what's your take on this?

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Mubbyleey(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
This world is turning to something else

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by generaljoshua(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Gepheral: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hahaha hahaha somebody dey look you bad eye each time wey u dey on top her be that grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
The lady has baba nla oko orun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
If u want to hear strange stories in marriage, just walk to any court and witness any case concerning marriage, u will be shock.

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by talk2rotman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Spiritual husband in action....no doubt
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Ladies And Wives Only / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.