Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (62106 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Chigorkizz(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Hw many metric ton cn b got frm a truck load of a cassava chips?
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by emekaD3(m): 3:22am On Aug 29, 2012
wow.. interesting
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by ogelenyesorfle: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sorflex LTD buys cassava in large quantIty contact them on this number 084-464229 .email ogelenye@sorflex.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by phatrat: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
i am looking for cassava supplier capable of supplying 10,000 tons of cassava chips to china no scam please if you are a supplier contact me thanks
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by holladele: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
crazyT: I am about to set up an importing company (in Holland) to import cassava (flake, starch etc) from Nigeria, but the guy I discussed with in Nigeria turns out to be more concern about me getting him visa to come to Europe than the business it self. It's as if am stranded now because my Europeans contacts are ready but I have no agent to deal with in Nigeria. I am looking for a reliable company or agent in Nigeria that I can work with. So if you know of an agent looking for (Naija) European partner just mail me at
oop, i live and work in Nigeria. i think with the my vested interest in Agricultural sector and my primordial knowledge in the field, we can work together. if you are interested in working with me as an individual entity(agent), you can contact me on my Email acct. linkgab2002@yahoo.com.au.
Note: my ways are open and straight.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by oludaniels: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
please someone with the technical know how should assist here.. how is cassava chips made( no jokes please) to standard level..i mean in terms of moisture and other variables necessary
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Tpc: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
phatrat: i am looking for cassava supplier capable of supplying 10,000 tons of cassava chips to china no scam please if you are a supplier contact me thanks

i can supply you. We source in ogun, ondo, edo and delta states.
We ship out of NPA PH and from WARRI for long term operations.
Can you send me details to
rume.a@transpacific.fr.fm
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by asskush: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2013
phatrat: i am looking for cassava supplier capable of supplying 10,000 tons of cassava chips to china no scam please if you are a supplier contact me thanks

Happy new year. I live in Ogun state, I can supply more than you mentioned. co
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by Okonkwosamuel(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2013
am into supply of cassava chips and all cassava product eg garri. We have the ability to supply up to 250mt of dried cassava chip a week. We have a large stock of cassava chip which is ready for export from ilorin kwara state to any destination in nigeria. You can contact me with this no. +23480130881234 or +2348029368859 My mail add is sammydee_ng_2020@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by miamia0710: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2013
I am tapioca starch supplier from vietnam.
If you have requirement, please contact me via email: phammai0710@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by jcmikeeee: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
We have large qtys of cassava from central america. Please advise if interested.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2013
[img]DEAR SIR

WE are processor and exporter of frozen cassava chunks, boiled cassava pre cooked-READY TO FRY AND GRATED CASSAVA if you interested to buy please contact OUR EMAIL : sitharaexports@gmail.com or skype: sitharaexports1
Export Manager/SITHARA EXPORTS

[/img]

monopolist: FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT
kingolusola@gmail.com

PLOT PLAN
1 Plot of Cassava and Maize @ #10,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 2 Hectares worth about #240,000 by 2015

ACRE PLAN
1 Acre of Cassava and Maize @ #60,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 12 Hectares worth about #1.44Million by 2015

HECTARE PLAN
1 Hectare of Cassava and Maize @#150,000 after 5 years of replenishment is expected to multiply to about 30 Hectares worth about #3.56Million by 2015
holladele:
oop, i live and work in Nigeria. i think with the my vested interest in Agricultural sector and my primordial knowledge in the field, we can work together. if you are interested in working with me as an individual entity(agent), you can contact me on my Email acct. linkgab2002@yahoo.com.au.
Note: my ways are open and straight.

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

WE are processor and exporter of frozen cassava chunks, boiled cassava pre cooked-READY TO FRY AND GRATED CASSAVA if you interested to buy please contact OUR EMAIL : sitharaexports@gmail.com or skype: sitharaexports1

jcmikeeee: We have large qtys of cassava from central america. Please advise if interested.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

sithara:

[img]DEAR SIR

[/img]

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

Chigorkizz: Hw many metric ton cn b got frm a truck load of a cassava chips?
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

ogelenye@sorfle:
Sorflex LTD buys cassava in large quantIty contact them on this number 084-464229 .email ogelenye@sorflex.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

Tpc:

i can supply you. We source in ogun, ondo, edo and delta states.
We ship out of NPA PH and from WARRI for long term operations.
Can you send me details to
rume.a@transpacific.fr.fm
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

9jabizhelp: Contact naijabizhelp@gmail.com to get contacts of foreign buyers/importers.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

princekevo: @ poster, we are Asian based company dealling on a different type of raw materials from Africa.
We  can connect you with mega conpanies with large buying capacity of Cassava Chips known as Tapioca chips.
We have had so many enquiries from buyers in Asia here, Europe and America for the supply of tapioca chips in large quantities. Below is the preview of such enquiries we have recieved. Let me know if you can meet up the enquiries and your supply ability.

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by sithara: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2013
DEAR SIR

sithara:
DEAR SIR

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by osca123(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
crazyT: I am about to set up an importing company (in Holland) to import cassava (flake, starch etc) from Nigeria, but the guy I discussed with in Nigeria turns out to be more concern about me getting him visa to come to Europe than the business it self. It's as if am stranded now because my Europeans contacts are ready but I have no agent to deal with in Nigeria. I am looking for a reliable company or agent in Nigeria that I can work with. So if you know of an agent looking for (Naija) European partner just mail me at

i can do business with you,i live and work in nigeria and have access to farmers dat means we can get them at good prices.
Call or mail me so we can discuss terms
2348064369693 or oscarella68@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by hotmas911(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2013
We have thousands of acres of good fertile land for sale, lease or rent in Ogbomoso, Oyo state. Selling from N50,000 per acre and u can rent at 5k per year. Our lands are suitable for most crops. Good roads, peaceful and friendly people.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by jephito(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2014
can we work together? reach me on jephito_08 at yahoo dot com [quote
author=fatherE]I am looking for cassava dealers in Nigeria, contact me
for immediate discussion at this email address:efebrume@yahoo.com
very urgent.[/quote]
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by captainamiedi1: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Are you looking supplier of the following agricultural products?? We have them in large quantity and we have worked with reputable companies in nigeria. We have
Cassava chips
Cassava flour
Palm kernel nuts
Palm kernel shell.
Please contact us on captainamiedi1@gmail.com.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by hebronconcept: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR
Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse
2 How to make Ankara accessories
3 Introduction to make up artist
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA etc
Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by omaigala(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
Wow, every job seeker creator should read this site:

http://www.nepc.gov.ng/produce/cassava.htm

If you're interested in Cassava exportation, please download and read this:
http://www.nepc.gov.ng/article/cassava.pdf

Export procedure:
http://www.nepc.gov.ng/content/guidelines/exportprocedure.htm

Good luck!

Page not found sire! Kindly assist with alternatives. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by perp(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Please can someone assist me with any logistics or freight forwarder that can send foodstuff to Germany.
Re: Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? by hebronconcept: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.