Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death (1390 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by ACM10: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2012
The death of Cynthia Osokogu is unfortunate. My condolences to Osokogu family for losing a rare gem in her prime. But I doubt if her killers set out to kill her from the outset. I can say that her death was an accident. I doubt the version of story which says that "she was strangled". That doesn't make sense. What's the motive behind her strangulation? She has already been sedated with drugs. Besides, there is no evidence of her organ(s) mutilation. That confession was extracted under torture.

There is a version of version of story that people tends to ignore. That version of story can only be understood by those that did pharmacology. Flunitrazepam is a drug that belongs to the family of benzodiazepines. They are collectively called sedative-hypnotics(because of their ability to sedate and also induce sleep). These drugs have achieved notoriety by affecting the respiratory centres of the brain in overdose. Thereby depressing respiration by first paralyzing the major muscle of respiration. The victim will tip into hypoxic state and dies within minutes because carbon dioxide cannot be removed from the system. Flunitrazepam just like other sedative-hypnotics is strictly regulated. They can be used to commit suicide in overdose. The case of Cynthia Osokogu was that her assailants wants to achieve an end-result so fast that they gave her overdose of flunitrazepam(since they hardy knew the appropriate dose). Before they can say "jack", the situation is beyond their control. Since they don't have the facilities for resuscitation and the drug to reverse the effect of flunitrazepam, the young lady died a painful death from flunitrazepam overdosage. Her assailants simply fled from the scene of the crime. I hope that pathologist should be allowed to carry out autopsy on her. The police version of story is too good to be true. It's unbelievable! Do you believe the police version of events surrounding Cynthia Osokogu's death?

1 Like

Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by Chanchit: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2012
Pls go give your own part for court, them no go give you pass 2yrs..
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by ACM10: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2012
Chanchit: Pls go give your own part for court, them no go give you pass 2yrs..

Do you mean 2yrs sentence? undecided
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by hannydarl(f): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
They deserve life sentence for what they did even if the poor girl had survived. So all this your long story. I hope it does not happen to your sister or mom sha.

If they had gotten away with it(let's say she survived) they would have met another victim.
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by ACM10: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
hannydarl: They deserve life sentence for what they did even if the poor girl had survived. So all this your long story. I hope it does not happen to your sister or mom sha.

If they had gotten away with it(let's say she survived) they would have met another victim.

I'm a passionate advocate of women rights. I condemn the sedation, rqpe, robbery and subsequent murder of late Ms Cynthia Osokogu in its strongest term. My aim on this thread is to highlight an aspect that must have led to the death of Ms Cynthia which no one talks about. In the process, inform and educate casual observers.
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by hannydarl(f): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ok sir. Please educate wild men not to drug and rapee women again. I know of women who died during rape. So maybe , just maybe they raped her to death. Maybe she woke up but they were pounding away on her and she couldn't get the much needed air into her lungs and she went back to coma. Mehn 12 straight hours of fvck turture and you think say the poor girl no go die? Men ehn. God should come quickly o.
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by ACM10: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
I condemn rqpe and all forms of se><ual violence. I also condemn violence against women in its entirety. There is no justification for violence against women. Men who engages in such act are not real men.
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by hannydarl(f): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2012
ACM10: I condemn rqpe and all forms of se><ual violence. I also condemn violence against women in its entirety. There is no justification for violence against women. Men who engages in such act are not real men.

Good. I hope many more get your idea and attitude too. At least your son will hopefuly treat another womans girl right.
Re: The Drug Version Of Cynthia Osokogu's Death by ACM10: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2012
hannydarl:

Good. I hope many more get your idea and attitude too. At least your son will hopefuly treat another womans girl right.

grin
Yes, I will do my best to pass down this attitude to them when they arrive. Hopefully, they will behave likewise.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking Picture / Mother Stabbed Her 8-month-old Baby 90 Times With Scissors, Because He Bit Her / Touching Video: Now Dead Nigerian Drug Trafficker Singing Heartfelt Gospel Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.