Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

KPMG Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Test Invite (2977 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Test Invite by kedra(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2012
I got a mail from KPMG inviting me for a GMAT based test for 3rd september 2012 at their headquarters in VI.Is there anyone who got a similar mail cos i'm yet to see something like it on nairaland...
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Vavi: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2012
Just wanted to ask when you applied?N wat department U̶̲̥̅̊ chose?
Thanks
Re: KPMG Test Invite by kedra(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2012
@vavi i applied on august 23rd and chose management consulting.
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Vavi: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Kedra,how was ur interview?
Still awaiting my email which I pray I do get.
Re: KPMG Test Invite by kedra(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Vavi: @Kedra,how was ur interview?
Still awaiting my email which I pray I do get.
It was a GMAT based test held on the 3rd sept i.e 2days ago.They promised to get back to us, on the results the following day but i'm yet to receive any mail,text or call to that effect even as i type.I'm still hoping.Which section did u choose?
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Vavi: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
I choose financial advisory.Haven't seen any thread from others undecided
Re: KPMG Test Invite by chrisevans(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
I also wrote on august 25...haven't heard anything too...
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Vavi: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Hi,
Just got my mail for an interview on 23rd November. Is the test just GMAT with no extra questions on current or the corporate affairs?

Please shed more light on the format? Thanks wink
Re: KPMG Test Invite by kedra(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vavi: Hi,
Just got my mail for an interview on 23rd November. Is the test just GMAT with no extra questions on current or the corporate affairs?

Please shed more light on the format? Thanks wink
u're gettimg me confused here..is it an interview or a test cos u mentioned both in ur comment...anyway,the test is basically GMAT.Just prepare for verbal and quantitative.The verbal comprises antonyms,synonyms,critical reasoning and comprehension.The quantitative is high school mathematics...just prepare and get there early..sorry this came late
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Ayokunle11(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wrote the test last frida the 1st of march 2013. We were told the result will be by wednesday
Re: KPMG Test Invite by kismo(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2013
@Ayokunle, did u write essay? Were u allowed 2 use d calculator they asked you 2 come with? Please were the questions lifted directly from GMAT?
I was supposed to write the test on the 1st March too, but I had to ask for test reschedule due to some reasons. I just hope they will give me like 3 weeks to prepare before sending me an invite again. Thank you.
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:30am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls,nairalanders,I was suppose to write KPMG's test 1st wk in Feb,but I had to reschedule because I was doing my final clearance(NYSC) dat same day and I couldn't make it.I have been rescheduled now for dis friday but I also have GSK's test and I can't cope with the two cos of distance.Now am confused whether to ask for a reschedule again,pls candid advice.Thank pple
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Ayokunle11(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2013
kismo: @Ayokunle, did u write essay? Were u allowed 2 use d calculator they asked you 2 come with? Please were the questions lifted directly from GMAT?
I was supposed to write the test on the 1st March too, but I had to ask for test reschedule due to some reasons. I just hope they will give me like 3 weeks to prepare before sending me an invite again. Thank you.
we wrote essay on sold model or leadership skills. We were also allowed to use the calculator we brought. Yeah surely gmat. You would get a reschedule
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Ayokunle11(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2013
kismo: @Ayokunle, did u write essay? Were u allowed 2 use d calculator they asked you 2 come with? Please were the questions lifted directly from GMAT?
we wrote essay on role model or leadership skills. We were also allowed to use the calculator we brought. Yeah surely gmat. You would get a reschedule
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2013
@Ayokunle,please do u know if the essay topic differs based on the position aplied for,if it is,what position did u apply for?.Thanks in adv.
Re: KPMG Test Invite by kismo(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2013
@Ayokunle, thanks so much. So all u read in gmat came out as it is in gmat, right?
Re: KPMG Test Invite by kismo(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Ayokunle11:
we wrote essay on sold model or leadership skills. We were also allowed to use the calculator we brought. Yeah surely gmat. You would get a reschedule
@Ayokunle, so all u read in gmat came out as it is in gmat, right? Pls was quantitative computer based? Thanks.
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Ayokunle11(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Paper and not computer.
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Please how can i contact them to get a reschedule?
Re: KPMG Test Invite by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Pls,nairalanders,I was suppose to write KPMG's test 1st wk in Feb,but I had to reschedule because I was doing my final clearance(NYSC) dat same day and I couldn't make it.I have been rescheduled now for dis friday but I also have GSK's test and I can't cope with the two cos of distance.Now am confused whether to ask for a reschedule again,pls candid advice.Thank pple

Please how will i contact them to reschedule me.Please reply it's urgent?Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level And Experienced Recruitment At Prime Services FZE – Oil&gas / Uba Staff Recruitment / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.