Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

50 Cent's Manager Is Found Dead In Apparent Suicide - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 50 Cent's Manager Is Found Dead In Apparent Suicide (791 Views)

50 Cent Says He’s Rewriting His Will After Text Messages To His Son Leak / Horror::::::::mermaid Found Dead In Lagos By D Beach Side / Jay-z Vs 50 Cent Who Is A Killing Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent's Manager Is Found Dead In Apparent Suicide by Onlinemedia(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2012
Police say the shooting appears to be a suicide and that there were no signs of forced entry.
Continue reading the main story

Rest peacefully Chris Lighty, my prayers go out to family and loved ones! Dear God please have mercy
Rihanna

The 44-year-old had been going through a divorce and had been having financial and other personal problems.

Stars including Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Diddy have been paying tribute to the hip hop businessman on Twitter.

Rihanna posted: "Rest peacefully Chris Lighty, my prayers go out to family and loved ones! Dear God please have mercy."

Nicki Minaj said: "Another tragic & inconceivable loss for the culture. #RIPChrisLighty."

Diddy wrote: "In shock," while Mary J. Blige said: "U never know what can send a person over the edge or make them want 2 keep living. take it easy on people."
'Greatly missed'

50 Cent issued a statement through his publicist saying that he was saddened by the loss.

"Chris has been an important part of my business and personal growth for a decade," he said. read more http://speedyonlinemedia.com/50-cents-manag…parent-suicide/.html

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Delete Theory! / How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? / Best Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.