Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? (5830 Views)

In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color / Easy Way Of Getting Rid Of Big Tummy,pot Belly,pot Beer Belly Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Look at d picture below, i almost went..wtf? when i saw it. Is it a defect of some sort??. Will her vision or sight be different from others with normal eye.

But this eyeball is damn big. One can never comprehend d works of God.

Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Typically Alien.
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by mkmyers45(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Wow...i've seen something larger...its all abnormal as its just a growth larger than that of other and it occurs virtually with all body organs
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by Acidosis(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
wow looks like that man in LORDS OF THE RING, smigo or smigle ?¿ grin
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by dominique(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
duh!!! photoshopped
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Not photoshopped.. someone knows a someone who knows her..for real.
i also had a sec school mate with such defect, only diff is hers appears bulgy and protruding like its gonna actually fall out. Its for real..true.
Dis girl is too pretty for such, dats why i decided to post it
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
That looks photoshopped but if it isn't then the girl DEFINITELY has an abnormality of the eyes (proptosis/exophthalmia). The two eyes are not even symmetrical, how can that be normal?
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by james1(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: Is Dis Kind Of 'big Eye' A Defect?? by Millichamp(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2018
She'll be seeing things clearly from a large point of view if that's her eyes

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / Why Pregnant Women Should NOT Drink Garri / COVID-19 Update For April 22 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.