Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

UK EEA Family Permit For Non-eu Residents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK EEA Family Permit For Non-eu Residents (2693 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Work Permit For Mozambique / South African Work Permit For Nigerian Passport Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK EEA Family Permit For Non-eu Residents by jikings(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hello All,

I read a thread recently on nairaland where someone mentioned having family members( nigerian) join them in the UK on the EEA family permit for non-EU residents. I went to the UKBA website and found some more information on the link below

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/eea-family-permit/

I'm not sure if this works for Nigerian families as I have not seen anyone on this in the UK (though I know people code their visa status). My question is if one is a British Citizen or EU citizen residing in the UK can your family members dependent on you apply for this especailly those living in Nigeria to join you.

I would like to hear testimonies or guidelines from folks who have done this before as well? please feel free to drop any experience you may have on this Oga "Justwise" and "Vicjustice" and all the UK immigration guru's in the house please comment.

Thanks
Re: UK EEA Family Permit For Non-eu Residents by Kwam101: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
jikings: Hello All,
You can only bring your spous and children under 21 yrs of age to UK if you are an Eaa citizen it does not apply to British citizens
I read a thread recently on nairaland where someone mentioned having family members( nigerian) join them in the UK on the EEA family permit for non-EU residents. I went to the UKBA website and found some more information on the link below

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/eea-family-permit/

I'm not sure if this works for Nigerian families as I have not seen anyone on this in the UK (though I know people code their visa status). My question is if one is a British Citizen or EU citizen residing in the UK can your family members dependent on you apply for this especailly those living in Nigeria to join you.

I would like to hear testimonies or guidelines from folks who have done this before as well? please feel free to drop any experience you may have on this Oga "Justwise" and "Vicjustice" and all the UK immigration guru's in the house please comment.

Thanks
Re: UK EEA Family Permit For Non-eu Residents by integrityforlif: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
any body can help ?

(1) (Reply)

Ireland Or Australia / Life In Ghana As A Nigerian / Ancestry Visa To The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.