Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? (2910 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gentleone(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hi all,
is anyone into sales of baby things? (mothercare) preferably.
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gospelman(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2008
I used to bring in top designers but some people thought it was expensive.
I guess it was the wrong that the products got to. I hade makes like Carters, Oshkosh, Children's place, Reebok,, etc

Do you intend to buy then one off or buy to resell?
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gentleone(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2008
one off and i mean new born stuff.
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by nikinash(f): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2008
we sell great quality baby stuff including brands such as mothercare, carters, mamalove, oshkosh, early days etc. check us out at 10, akinsemoyin street, surulere, lagos. extremely affordable too!
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by ogeeh(f): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
We sell children's clothings,from 0-5 years.More so,children's hair piece,shoes,bags etc in Abuja.
Our contact details are:

08075330078 08036094445 and
geehkem@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gentleone(f): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ nikinash, how do i locate ur place? can i have your number?
@ ogeeh, sorry, i'm in lagos.
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gentleone(f): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ nikinash, i'm still waiting ooo, where in surulere is akinsemoyin street
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gentleone(f): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
finally got akinsemoyin street, its off eric moore, junction on the right b4 u get to zenith if u're coming from brewries.
nice stuff and at affordable prices too.
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by nikinash(f): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2008
Hi gentleone, sorry i had not been online in a while. Thankfully you got us. Did u buy anything? And did you see me? If you had told me you from nairaland I would have given you a discount!
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by gentleone(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
oh my! it didn't even occur to me you were the one.
i bought some things, you even claimed your travel cot(mama love) was the cheapest i could get.
anyway, its not too late, is it? wink
hope to get a discount next time,
cheers.
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by nikinash(f): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2009
do you still need more stuff? we are giving away our stuff at half prices, come and buy before 12th december.
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by abiolapaul: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
Are you a PROFESSIONAL MARKETER?
Can you market MEDICAL SERVICES TO BOTH CO-OPERATE AND INDIVIDUALS
If YES! cal:07041813292
Re: Anyone Into Sale Of Baby Stuff(mothercare)? by i4serious: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
Whole sale or retail?Whatever, I have them in stock.At prices u wont believe.Anything about baby.U can get hold of me at this i4serious@yahoo.com.Mention it u gonna get them .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stylish African Print Short Gown / Fun Ways To Style Your Braids / What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.